Maybe time to stop using Backpage?

After reading this :

http://generalstrikeusa.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/how-to-beat-backpage-prostitution-police-stings-for-dummies/

How do you think all the recent FBI activity will change online business for providers/hobbyist?

Wouldn't it be great if there was an age requirement of 21 to join online boards? Even 21 is too young . But 18 is just TOO young to be in this profession.

After reading and researching a little. My own decision is that I will no longer use backpage when things are slow around here.

Also I see ladies raising rates and fewer short visits allowed. We have to make sure as a community we keep each other safe. Sharing references and such.

I will be the first to admit if you are a new provider and under the age of 25 with my suspicion that you have management. I will NOT communicate with you in ant manner!

Join p411, Stick with reputable ladies. things are only going to get tuff for all us reasonable ladies. So provider sister's please do NOT answer ISO when a gentleman is asking about young women on BP. We are Eccie ladies we had to earn our way here!

Also I was advised posting video of yourself in a marketing manner showing your intent of a sexual act, to where ever you advertise is a big NO NO!! Just think about it before you let someone record you doing an act and attaching it to your review! They are printable and can be seen in local media. Only sharing my .2 , this to help ladies not scare anyone. It's a reality. SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN!!!! Stick together Be safe and happy lobbying
Eeek, it's always been scary. You think they are getting tougher?
I found my fourth wife on BP.
I found my fourth wife on BP. Originally Posted by Prime Time
I found your first three there too sorry bro but that was too easy
Eeek, it's always been scary. You think they are getting tougher? Originally Posted by bustyamy
I was reading this here in the national :

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1096016
You haven't noticed the changes to provider registrations here?
I found your first three there too sorry bro but that was too easy Originally Posted by poppy71
Goddamn poppy, I wasn't gonna say anything...
Goddamn poppy, I wasn't gonna say anything... Originally Posted by Russ38
It was too easy bro...OK ladies sorry for the off topic post.
ECCIE age verifies now, but why will you not give a reference to a lady who you think is under 25 (they need the most help) or if you think they have management? Both would be speculations but they need help too..
YES myredbook just got took down by the FBI (they are the bay are eccie) bp has always been sketchy and will one day be taken down like craigslist and then replaced by another that's just our reality, but they cant stop us! stay safe n happy hunting
After reading this :

http://generalstrikeusa.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/how-to-beat-backpage-prostitution-police-stings-for-dummies/

Wouldn't it be great if there was an age requirement of 21 to join online boards? Even 21 is too young . But 18 is just TOO young to be in this profession. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
I totally agree with Beau on this one..
I totally agree with Beau on this one.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Ladies who don't want to let under 21 year old providers join the boards and don't want to give under 25 girls references are only putting these girls in more danger.
I think under 25 is too young personally, I mean think back to when you were under 25...I think it could really mess you up, however, I'm not going to withhold screening help to someone under 25. I just hope all the young hotties, are banking the cash and not blowing it on drugs.

~
Ladies who don't want to let under 21 year old providers join the boards and don't want to give under 25 girls references are only putting these girls in more danger. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Hun you took what I said completely wrong , I never ever said I wouldn't give a reference because I always do ..I think girls under 21 should have to provide ID because what if they are not 18 ? I have a daughter who will be turning 18 next month ..so I guess its a mama thing ..I would feel weird if she decided to become a provider ..I want her to have a different life than me and I wouldn't want her doing this ...
I think under 25 is too young personally, I mean think back to when you were under 25...I think it could really mess you up, however, I'm not going to withhold screening help to someone under 25. I just hope all the young hotties, are banking the cash and not blowing it on drugs.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Yep what lexie said ..I will give references for whomever asks..but I feel bad for the young girls who are forced to do this ..they dont have a choice .