Oh what a life

• Sonya
  • 06-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Due to an ecceptionally generous lover i now own a small business. I cant explain how greatful im feeling. Never expected it. But, Its going to take up the majority of my time. Until I get it staffed and running the way I want im going to be on hiatus. So no hurt feelings if im slow to respond or cant play.
Please.... Pretty please.... Tell me it's NOT a car-wash.
Please.... Pretty please.... Tell me it's NOT a car-wash. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
... or a Subway.
Can we expect a threAD soon...advertising 24" rims, furniture, appliances and/or scalping tickets?
Don't forget the search for a bookie.
  • Sonya
  • 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM
No, None of that. But for privacy sake ill keep my rw info to myself. Not trying to cross promote here.
I love you guys...
Due to an ecceptionally generous lover i now own a small business. I cant explain how greatful im feeling. Never expected it. But, Its going to take up the majority of my time. Until I get it staffed and running the way I want im going to be on hiatus. So no hurt feelings if im slow to respond or cant play. Originally Posted by Sonya
That's great news hon, Congratulations! Keep us posted on your new adventure
But for privacy sake ill keep my rw info to myself. Not trying to cross promote here. Originally Posted by Sonya
That is the most intelligent thing you can do. This place is full of guttersnipes.
  • Sonya
  • 06-30-2014, 11:39 AM
That's great news hon, Congratulations! Keep us posted on your new adventure Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks so much Alyssa. Gonna require some hours and hard work but im sooooo excited.
Please.... Pretty please.... Tell me it's NOT a car-wash. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Ohhhh, poor Dorian, if you only knew. The car wash industry is mighty profitable in Houston.
That is the most intelligent thing you can do. This place is full of guttersnipes. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Which is the exact reason I have never disclosed the name, location or even a snidbit of information other than it's a "car wash".
The car wash industry is mighty profitable in Houston. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
So are abortion clinics....
So are abortion clinics.... Originally Posted by Russ38
So are abortion clinics.... Originally Posted by Russ38