Hobby Wish List

As I have been using this site for a couple years, I have learned quite a bit and had some great experiences. I have hobby'ed in several parts of this country and also a few others. In all of my experience, there are some things that I still hope to find. In no particular order:

1. Better looking providers near The Woodlands - why would such an affluent community have some of the worst providers? Needless to say, I live near the woodlands and i'm tired of driving all the way across town everytime I'm horny

2. Reviewers to stop using "non-distracting" for every girl with a tattoo. All tattoos are distracting to some degree. Just tired of seeing this

3. More quality options for under $$. I am more likely to see a girl more frequently if she doesn't break the bank. I hobby alot and end up giving most of my money to girls that are not greedy. Sometimes I just want 15 mins of sex and to be on my way. Is it necessary to charge $$$?

4. Updated and fair representation photos. Tired of the surprises

5. Houston providers to get in better physical shape. After all, it's all about fantasy right? Houston is pretty chunky in comparison to other popular spots

6. Providers to offer discounts or value added service for repeat and frequent customers

7. Stop talking so much, I hobby so I can fuck and not have to listen to meaningless conversation for once

8. Looking for a hot girl to make a sex tape with. And I do mean hot by all standards, something that I can actually get off to later when I watch it

9. Barter sessions. I do professional grade photos and have traded for many sessions. Would like to keep this going.

10. Try and fuck my brains out for once. Wouldn't it be nice to finally have to tap out rather than saying to yourself "oh I guess we're done now" as she quickly starts dressing after you nut

The list could go on and on, and it is only a dream after all, but I thought it was worth putting out there.
Ummmmm.
As I have been using this site for a couple years, I have learned quite a bit and had some great experiences. I have hobby'ed in several parts of this country and also a few others. In all of my experience, there are some things that I still hope to find. In no particular order:

1. Better looking providers near The Woodlands - why would such an affluent community have some of the worst providers? Needless to say, I live near the woodlands and i'm tired of driving all the way across town everytime I'm horny

2. Reviewers to stop using "non-distracting" for every girl with a tattoo. All tattoos are distracting to some degree. Just tired of seeing this

3. More quality options for under $$. I am more likely to see a girl more frequently if she doesn't break the bank. I hobby alot and end up giving most of my money to girls that are not greedy. Sometimes I just want 15 mins of sex and to be on my way. Is it necessary to charge $$$?

4. Updated and fair representation photos. Tired of the surprises

5. Houston providers to get in better physical shape. After all, it's all about fantasy right? Houston is pretty chunky in comparison to other popular spots

6. Providers to offer discounts or value added service for repeat and frequent customers

7. Stop talking so much, I hobby so I can fuck and not have to listen to meaningless conversation for once

8. Looking for a hot girl to make a sex tape with. And I do mean hot by all standards, something that I can actually get off to later when I watch it

9. Barter sessions. I do professional grade photos and have traded for many sessions. Would like to keep this going.

10. Try and fuck my brains out for once. Wouldn't it be nice to finally have to tap out rather than saying to yourself "oh I guess we're done now" as she quickly starts dressing after you nut

The list could go on and on, and it is only a dream after all, but I thought it was worth putting out there. Originally Posted by onthedl
This guy had similar wishes and dreams. Listen to his story.

It be nice to get fucked every now and then. A few sessions Ive drove away grom thinking... "she should have paid me"
More providers charging by the O (mine) rather than by the pound (theirs)
Sounds like ya need a sugarbaby. Find her like ya like her and train to your liking.
Sounds like ya need a sugarbaby. Find her like ya like her and train to your liking. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
BD hit the nail on the head.

Given your thoughts/requests, I would set out to find a SB. You will probably spend less and have the sex you're looking for from the "type" of girl you want to fuck. It is just a matter of how much $ you make the arrangement for each month.
Yep, a straight up sugarbaby, one to know your rules and go with it!!!
  • TheDr
  • 07-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Good luck on that list. I have to admit some of that shyte was pretty funny though! But yea you need an SB big guy. They do stuff you like... a lot!
Lmao idk why but after reading all that shit, then reading your username, fucking cracked me up.

I imagine someone getting all serious and laying down all these rules and then like a whisper

"but if we could keep that on the DL that would be cool'
I thought on the DL meant.... ( closet Homo) IDK ....

Maybe, he is looking for a fella to help him out, there is a thread here, where another fella is looking to get into the biz.

Ijs
Maybe a SB would be nice, but I would need at least a dozen of them to satisfy my need for new girl variety. They also sound pretty expensive to hang on to.

And for lookn4boobies, go suck the shit out of that great dane until it's all white
This should be educational for providers. I bet many do not know that guys think rates are high.
Maybe a SB would be nice, but I would need at least a dozen of them to satisfy my need for new girl variety. They also sound pretty expensive to hang on to.

And for lookn4boobies, go suck the shit out of that great dane until it's all white Originally Posted by onthedl
Hey big fella, did that strike to close to home?