Bad things come in 3's (first J.Scott, now me, ?) the goodye post

• texag
  • 07-02-2014, 09:11 AM
I logged in this morning to say goodbye as well. Peace be with y'all. I'm out. Before I could even hit the new thread button, I saw J.Scott's message about hanging it up. I wish him well on the path he has chosen. That guy was worried about cheesiness in his check out post. Well, let me just raise that bar a little.

I'm leaving for a different reason. I'm leaving because I found someone that makes me truly happy. I'm leaving because I found someone that gives me everything I need, who makes me whole, who makes me smile, who makes me realize what love truly is. The cool thing is, she wouldn't care if I hobbied or not. I just no longer have a desire to. I found what I have been looking for for a really long time. I'm in love.

I've been around since long before ECCIE was. I was there for the aspd days back in the late 90's. I've never met actually met any of the guys here in the real world, but I have enjoyed the witty banter throughout the years. I'm met some nice women (and some bat shit crazy ones as well). Some were fun, some weren't. I tried to tell you guys about the ones that were fun but generally shied away from saying crap about people because I didn't want to hurt feelings just because I had a shitty time. Momma raised me to be nice. When I'm gone, y'all try to be nice as well. Kindness goes a long way.

I will pop in from time to time to say hi but as for playing, the spurs have been hung up. Bpop and Big Louie - y'all keep these guys in line. Ladies, I wish you all the best. It's been fun.

Peace out -

Texag (the really big, really nice guy around here)
I'm leaving because I found someone that makes me truly happy. I'm leaving because I found someone that gives me everything I need, who makes me whole, who makes me smile, who makes me realize what love truly is. Originally Posted by texag
I promised I wouldn't out you but I'm an ass like that....

Aren't they the cutest couple?
Good luck to you Texag. I just don't feel the same about monogamy as you. I've learned that no matter how hot the girl is I will always lust because I always see my ex-girl standing with my next girl standing with the girl that I'm fucking right now.
"LOVE - Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."
-The Devil's Advocate.

I fall in love with almost every provider I see/fuck. Beauty is I'm free as soon as the session is over.

But have fun brother...wish you well.
  • Trey
  • 07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Who cares?
Aww sweetie , well I was wondering about you ..good luck and I hope you get everything you want and deserve you too are one of the good ones ..I'll miss you
texag, I say cool, righteous and good luck. Dude, extra kudos to you for stepping away when your lady did not care if you hobbied. Don't mind the bs and neg replies. That is ECCIE Houston.
Good for you & don't mind Dorian, he's intent on being the center of attention, but I'm sure you know that.

~
Best wishes on a long and happy life together.
1. Marriage

2. Taxes

3. Running out of fried chicken
Please tell me she's a hooker...
I've only been Dicmatized by one man a few years ago, if I ever meet some D like that again, ONLY then would I leave the others alone. I prefer Variety and will most definitely stray if it's not off the chain. Now I just call him for a good fix every now and again (my clean up man). Good luck OP, hopefully things will work out as you expect. I'm intrigued by WU's comment as well.....
Whoop & Gig'em !!!
I just don't get it...
Why would any guy do this?