Now I see why I never post

Lol...I`m going to be good today...But I do see why I never post on here unless its an AD.....
Yeah it sucks, but it's not just here. It's the whole country. You can't have an opinion that differs from the agenda. Freedom of speech has left the building.
I enjoy your posts baby D..you get things going when it other wise a boring day on the Co-ed.lol
Yep, Thats why I say its called life. We will not all agree, & ya its supposed to be freedom of speech but not so much here....
I enjoy your posts baby D..you get things going when it other wise a boring day on the Co-ed.lol Originally Posted by peter north77
Lol, Thank you. I say its all entertainment baby! & I just dont take things so seriously like some.... We are here to have fun and I like to be funny lol
Yeah it sucks, but it's not just here. It's the whole country. You can't have an opinion that differs from the agenda. Freedom of speech has left the building. Originally Posted by Blissed
I agree its that damn political correctness that is hamstringing free speech.we all have the right to an opinion. I try to be fair to everyone, but if our opinions offends someone,so what .that's how America is suppose to work.
  • cboat
  • 07-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Just ask Donald Trump about the PC thing.
I agree its that damn political correctness that is hamstringing free speech.we all have the right to an opinion. I try to be fair to everyone, but if our opinions offends someone,so what .that's how America is suppose to work. Originally Posted by peter north77
Exactly right! That is why I refuse to bite my tongue for anyone..A lot of people who live in a fake pretend world tend to like to sugar coat things...I just keep it real and honest, and if it offends some, Oh well....
Good for you girl
say what you want.
people that disagree say what they want.
sounds like free speech all around.
where's free speech getting hamstrung?
I wasn't lucid with that remark,I meant society in general,the news media especially. You would have to be living in a cave not to notice the pc police,in the media .I was responding to blisseds statement. Not about a specific thread. He said the whole country.
Yeah it sucks, but it's not just here. It's the whole country. You can't have an opinion that differs from the agenda. Freedom of speech has left the building. Originally Posted by Blissed
No such thing as freedom of speech on the internet unless you yourself own the site/forum/group.
That same freedom allows those who don't agree their say I suppose.
I have no idea what this thread is about. Having said that. Let me shift gears.

BabyD - Imagine we are very close friends and have seen each other "professionaly" dozens of times. We talk easy, get along great, have great conversation, enjoy each others company

I have a question that is light hearted, serious, and fun (I'm "initforfun" NOT to argue or dispute.

So, here goes - crap - I don't even want to - REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A FREE FLOWING DISCUSSION- not judgemental or critical

(enough disclaimers?)

BabyD - I think you are smart, funny, articulate and sexy as all get out. Why do you choose not to offer DATY or kissing?

OH HELL!!!! PLease. please please remember all my polite, respectful and heart felt disclaimers above.

(insert running for cover smilie here)
No you dint!