Best overall thick white girll

Who is the best thick white provider?
Kristen Kindle hands down
I know you specified white girl. But I would venture you could have a great time with
Gabriella Lima. www.preferred411.com/p216190
She has always given me a great time
Hi

Idk if she still comes to Dallas but Julie cash comes to mind
Hard to really say off the top. But, in the moment, the one I'm thinking of is Vanilla Rose...maybe because she's the last one I pm'd. It's probably like, 50 of them that I keep fucking with them, because they're so damn hot, and I want to see them so bad.

There's way more than her. She's just the first one I thought of off the top.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 5.06.40 PM.png (149.7 KB, 1271 views)
Hi Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, don't take the wrong way. It's totally meant to be a compliment, so here goes. If I was, like, 25 years old, maybe 30, and if I saw you, I would try to get you pregnant. There's just this look about you that, makes me want to make YOU my baby momma. Umm, yeah.

This used to be a prevailing thought in my head whenever I looked at your pictures. You just have that look about you, that does this to me.

I wouldn't do it now, because I'm older and wiser, and I wouldn't want to add child support payments to my expenses, so, don't be afraid to see me these days.

You have a very nice, 'baby momma' look about you, that I love. :hug love:

Ok, there. I said it. Carry on. Back to the subject of the thread.
Ya hear that, Jules. Rambro wants to bareback you. Better go post an alert. Lol!!!
LMFAO
I would bet Jules pussy wouldn't stink like THN!!!!!
Tard, if you want to talk about my stincky pussy please proceed to the proper threAD.

Thanck you.
No, I didn't mean now. I meant if I were younger, and more prone to greater capability of unwise decision making. But now that I'm older, wiser, but still handsome, and have goals in life, I wouldn't do such a thing.

It's just that she's so fucking beautiful. Shit, who wouldn't want to get a pretty girl pregnant!?!

But no. I wouldn't do it now.

I don't know how that part of the comprehensive process escaped you.

And STHU, thn. We're talking about big booty white girls here!!
I recommend Velvetangeltouch. She's got great , fantastic boobs, a phat ass and a really pretty face. She's 33 but looks about 25. And she's sweet, but also feisty and funny! And a little goofy. We went to dinner tonight, she led me to the wrong car and we actually got in before we realized it! And she's mouthy, she says what she thinks, No filter, lol. Fun to touch and fun to be around. She's actually beside me in bed right now. And NO, we're not THAT kind of friends, just talking and watching TV. We're actually both a little thick, she's just got bigger boobies and butt than do! So I guess I'm recommending us both!
Jules, don't take the wrong way. It's totally meant to be a compliment, so here goes. If I was, like, 25 years old, maybe 30, and if I saw you, I would try to get you pregnant. There's just this look about you that, makes me want to make YOU my baby momma. Umm, yeah.

This used to be a prevailing thought in my head whenever I looked at your pictures. You just have that look about you, that does this to me.

I wouldn't do it now, because I'm older and wiser, and I wouldn't want to add child support payments to my expenses, so, don't be afraid to see me these days.

You have a very nice, 'baby momma' look about you, that I love. :hug love:

Ok, there. I said it. Carry on. Back to the subject of the thread. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
We already knew...every chance you post, you slide in a praise to your God (Jules).

It's no secret

Jules is a sexy lady (hey honey!) , but shit, you're the new Pyramider, hehehe.... "Taint taint taint taint taint"..." Jules Jules Jules Jules the sky is Jules" . I think you've founded a new religion in Jules.

No, I'm not complaining, just making an observation

On topic: There are a couple young ladies who come to mind ... Its hard to remember their names! One is blonde, semi-local CBJ , but has an ass to die for! She gives lap dances in her sessions and is a dancer who travels often.

The other is a local, 23 year old 5'8 tall brunette. In her review comments, gents always say how awesome she looks for having 3 kids. She has tats , and I want to fuck her silly. I want both of them actually....and I'm *very* picky.

Can you fellas help ?
I[QUOTE=Eva Damita;1058237155]We already knew...every chance you post, you slide in a praise to your God (Jules).

It's no secret

Jules is a sexy lady (hey honey!) , but shit, you're the new Pyramider, hehehe.... "Taint taint taint taint taint"..." Jules Jules Jules Jules the sky is Jules" . I think you've founded a new religion in Jules.

No, I'm not complaining, just making an observation

On topic: There are a couple young ladies who come to mind ... Its hard to remember their names! One is blonde, semi-local CBJ , but has an ass to die for! She gives lap dances in her sessions and is a dancer who travels often.

The other is a local, 23 year old 5'8 tall brunette. In her review comments, gents always say how awesome she looks for having 3 kids. She has tats , and I want to fuck her silly. I want both of them actually....and I'm *very* picky. Can you fellas help ?[/QUOTE
______________________________ _
Well Eva I'm not 23 or a stripper, but I thought we did each other pretty good!!

My opthamologist booked an overnight and I couldn't say no when he closed the office early, got me, and opened it just for me. And he didn't charge me for the comprehensive eye exam or designer frames. And I like him very much. That's a must rule for me on overnights!

But we had Eva come to our room for an hour. She got me on lying on my stomach first, got naked and somehow got off all my pretty lingerie. Then she put Nuru gel all over her body, got on top of me and slid her big but perky breasts all over me and slid her whole body and bare crotch all over me. Then flipped me on my back and after sampling the taste of each other's breasts, she turned and went down on me, and she put that big round booty on my face and sat on my face. I munched down for a good 20 mins, while reaching over and giving my doctor a hand job. Later we both blew him and also FS, but this was my time, my first AA girl and I highly recommend her if you want a sexy , curvy, thick woman with big natural boobs and a big round butt. I should know, it sat on my face for a long time and I played with it while eating. A little spanking, and jiggling to watch it shake.
I do realize you only asked for white girls and a lot of people have a type and don't think outside the box, but she's young and pretty and very sexy and sensual. I don't want you to miss out. If you've never had Ebony. But of course I respect the fact that it's your business who you see and the fact that you need to choose someone who turns YOU on, not who some provider likes. But she really is sexy and built and has the thick round booty you asked for. Some people like doing new and different things. I do.
The contrast was sexy too. We had chocolate covered strawberries in our suit, but with my strawberry red hair and pink skin, along with Eva's silky black hair and milk chocolate skin, we made our own chocolate covered strawberries!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Oh and thanks so much Rambro, I don't mind being your baby mama in your head