Freckles, Tan Lines and Dimples :)

Whose got them?

Who thinks they are sexy?

Since it's summer time and I've been out in the sun often, I've developed some nice tan lines along with freckles. I use to not be a fan of tan lines, but now since I have new B( o )( o )B's to show off, it think it's kinda hot!

To me, nothing sexier than a sun kissed tan, natural look and freckles in the summer.

I happen to love when someone flashes there dimples with a smile and I melt over a man with a cleft chin!!!

Super Duper Hot!!!

I'm good with them, as long as freckles isn't code for "liver spots", and the dimples aren't really hail damage, LOL
Yeah I am talking about dimples in a smile or back dimples above the derriere
  • harry
  • 08-01-2016, 05:23 PM
I love tan lines, freckles and dimples. Especially tan lines as they outline and accent the naughty bits!
Raised hand! I love tan lines!
Back dimples.
Tan lines is just great.......
JULES- We have never met, but as a fan of Myra, I am told you resemble her! I look forward to looking at your dimples, freckles and will even check for ticks!!!
I haven't had time to lay out lol but I do have freckles
I haven't had time to lay under Platinum. So being under Platinum's post is the best i can do for now.
Yep...freckles and back dimples. Working on my tan lines :-)
I haven't had time to lay under Platinum. So being under Platinum's post is the best i can do for now. Originally Posted by Invisible1
that is perversely poetic.. but lay under her ASAP, you're missing out.
  • M4ww2
  • 08-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Redhead with freckles is hot. Back dimples are sexy as heck. Tan lines are ok but would rather it be all tan.
back dimples - HNNNNNNG
Redhead with freckles is hot. Back dimples are sexy as heck. Tan lines are ok but would rather it be all tan. Originally Posted by M4ww2
Bam ^^^^ totally agree with the above.....and back dimples......are my cripttinite...I love freckles, and back dimples...........don't know what it is with back dimples.....but they are sexy as hell..........same with freckles!!........brings my freak out.........