Quickie Preference: To Suck or Fuck

• grean
  • 08-17-2016, 02:36 PM
For short sessions, I always thought girls would not want to fuck, but instead suck a guy off.

More & more I am seeing either and or both as long as it's within the 15 or 30 minute time frame.

Discuss...
A quickie to be is I want to bend me over a pound me.
A quickie to be is I want to bend me over a pound me. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yes please...
A quickie for me is straight PSE. Whether it be just a suck\fuck or a combination of both but either way it is going to be fast and hard. And completed in twenty minutes or less.
You'd be lucky to get me off that quick, don't prefer those qk sessions
You'd be lucky to get me off that quick, don't prefer those qk sessions Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I could get you off that quick and that's how I can get msog in longer sessions
ok. So...I suppose this service is BackPage .... or Craigslist ....TYPE SERVICE.

Yep....wtf ..... This is ECCIE .....not BP

Another stupid thread about how you dominate the women into providing service without any..kind of...and I mean ANY kind of compassion or connection to that individual.

I CAN and have sucked many a cock in my day....have had it squirted in my mouth...on my breast....in my pussy....and on my face.

What the hell is this thread about...other than to desecrate girls and women who are giving up parts of their soul for you?

Just sayin....I am willing to give more....and give a stellar performance for those who take the time to appreciate who I am....and not a mouth...a pussy....and a "get me off" object.

Love to all that appreciate....

Torre
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2016, 06:08 PM
ok. So...I suppose this service is BackPage .... or Craigslist ....TYPE SERVICE.

Yep....wtf ..... This is ECCIE .....not BP

Another stupid thread about how you dominate the women into providing service without any..kind of...and I mean ANY kind of compassion or connection to that individual.

I CAN and have sucked many a cock in my day....have had it squirted in my mouth...on my breast....in my pussy....and on my face.

What the hell is this thread about...other than to desecrate girls and women who are giving up parts of their soul for you?

Just sayin....I am willing to give more....and give a stellar performance for those who take the time to appreciate who I am....and not a mouth...a pussy....and a "get me off" object.

Love to all that appreciate....

Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
This is not match or want a providers soul but appreciate her holes, I'll take the short time pse session
This is not match or want a providers soul but appreciate her holes, I'll take the short time pse session Originally Posted by BLM69
I guess if it's been a few days it's a possibility. One of my bp gals does a vibrating motion with her tongue in which you'd be lucky to last past the 5 minute mark.
yes...that's just lovely...

The gratification you find today....will haunt you in years to come.

Why don't you seek knowledge from the veterans of this board.

You have a lot to learn....

T

PS. I love it when newbies dig their own holes...I like to see them gag on it in the end....;-)

For quick visits I prefer to fuck.

It's a thrill to bypass the foreplay sometimes, my soul feels fine and my hole feels even better ;-)

Wait let me check......... O thank God I still have my soul. That was a close one.
I don't offer quick visits in the hobby...but in my RW, it's fucking hot to get bent over and get pounded before meeting friends or going to dinner. Makes me wet thinking about it!
yes...that's just lovely...

The gratification you find today....will haunt you in years to come.

Why don't you seek knowledge from the veterans of this board.

You have a lot to learn....

T

PS. I love it when newbies dig their own holes...I like to see them gag on it in the end....;-) Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Actually hes been here since 2010 with 48 reviews.......giving up a piece of your soul.....LMFAO......drama queens are comin outta the woodwork.........
30 minutes is just the warm up part of the play for me. Give me 90 minutes to 3 hours of mix it up between slow and sensuous. And then fast and furious. Then back to slow and sensuous.

Not judging anybody else. I'm just in for the pleasure of the whole ride.
Might be my age, I do remember my wham, bam, thank you ma'am days.