Horny....but sick as f*ck!

Those that have recently made contact, know that I have been very sick all week. I'm doing what I can to rest and hurry back as fast as I can. Unfortunately, took a little set back yesterday and not any better.

Plzzz be patient as I'll be up and PURRR'ing again soon.

For those who know me and understand when I say this.......Which I never thought I'd say..... "Sticking a meaty sausage in my mouth right now is definitely NOT sounding tasty right now"

But my sloppy hott lips will see y'all soon.

PS Happy Birthday ss53
Hope you fell better fast
What a coincidence! That's what they say about me too!
  • R.M.
  • 07-20-2017, 08:33 AM
Horny....but sick as f*ck!
Perhaps you should get that checked out ...
What a coincidence! That's what they say about me too! Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
Ha!

Wicked well wishes for a rapid recovery and return to enthusiastic erotic entertaining.

I've had a mind-fuzzing sinus headache for days, but thankfully it's cleared in time for my movie date to "Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets" tonight.
Get well soon.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Those that have recently made contact, know that I have been very sick all week. I'm doing what I can to rest and hurry back as fast as I can. Unfortunately, took a little set back yesterday and not any better.

For those who know me and understand when I say this.......Which I never thought I'd say..... "Sticking a meaty sausage in my mouth right now is definitely NOT sounding tasty right now"

PS Happy Birthday ss53
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Awwwh babe! I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything.

C

PS Happy Birthday ss53
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Awwwh babe! I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything.

C
Get better soon ma'am.
summer flu is the worstest
Hope you feel better soon
Get better quick!!!
Houston needs your funness
Mucous is an awesome lube.
Thank you all. beginning to feel like I'm on my death bed.

~Carlisle.....a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul.