Name: Perfect
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Dr.
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Standing shower, massage, more (see RoS)
Hair Length and Color: Black. Mostly in a bun, but about mid back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very petite, maybe 5 ft tall, probably less, flawless skin
Recommendation: Yes
She is a perfect time, so is blue..
I should do a review as well. I think we can all agree that in a scale of 1-10 for looks and service she’s a very solid 9 or 10. She could easily be a model but in a very fashionable context. That said her pussy is in a class all by itself. Its absolutely amazing.
She's a beautiful girl, inside and out..
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I know right?
I know right? Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Lol....

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
Good review, thanks for the info!
Buddha, that is the perfect quote for PERFECT and my new favorite quote of all time.

genreas, you sound like a man of taste and style who knows how to appreciate and handle perfection.

Kudos, and thanks for the review! Of course, an honest and factual review like this one, from someone who is obviously a long-time legitimate hobbyist focused on girls from diverse spas -- my reviews are like yours in that sense, though you and I have obviously not always agreed on recommendations for particular girls, which is the theoretically beautiful, educational space for informative and respectful discourse and discussion this board is intended to offer -- seems to automatically receive a low (1 or 2 star) rating these days, due to all the trolls and spammers, whereas the most obviously suspect reviews (theirs, inevitably for a much more limited population of spas and girls) so often have high (4 or 5 star) ratings. It's a sad state of affairs when reality can be distorted by such fake news from proliferating trolls, with the most highly ranked reviews ironically all-too-often the least trustworthy and meriting instead only disdain from intelligent consumers of the information here.

Kudos also to the mods for so promptly catching and banning a couple of the new registrants who'd emerged with handles seemingly created solely to dishonestly diss Blue and this superstar provider and rudely insult fans of the spa and its girls including this one. Those now-banned handles told more of the usual blatant lies all-too-often arrayed against her and so many of the other beauties at Blue, claiming e.g. that PERFECT is in her 40s, a smoker, unattractive features, etc. -- unlike the accurate description of her age (20s) and physical characteristics here. This prompt and appropriate administrative action in the direction of rationality, fairness, ethics, the common good, and our shared purpose is most encouraging to see.

The only reason for the otherwise surprising, actually quite shocking agreement in recent months between such long-time strong 'adversaries' as Chung and myself, or indeed many others of us in that posture, is the historically unprecedented, unique, consistently high quality, yet regularly renewed attractiveness Blue's offerings since the Spring. Such quality can only leave the most discerning, objective, and experienced hobbyists in awe. But it has had the unfortunate consequence of similarly historical levels of trolling and spamming from representatives of desperate competitors.

I'll continue to seek out the best girls anywhere, as you can bet I still regularly do (having reviewed LH shortly before it closed a week ago, and Red at GT around the same time, etc). And I won't hesitate to flee from Blue if they decline (the way, e.g., Jade has). It will be enormously challenging for Blue to maintain and for the other spas to rise to the challenge. But as I said before, I'm rooting for their continued success -- AND for the continued success (and survival!!) and ever-improving quality of all other spas so that we continue to have some of the best options in the world for AMPing. (Whew! Too long? I guess that's one consequence of my more limited posting. Sorry ).

Picachulon, I believe a couple of the rooms (front left and back right) are slightly smaller than the others, and of course the back left "VIP" room (my favorite, though not always available), though I could be mistaken.

I'll have to stop by to experience PERFECT again myself before she starts her month-long vacation on Monday.

Thanks again, genreas! Thanks for listening to those who did. Both of you.
Buddha, that is the perfect quote for PERFECT and my new favorite quote of all time.

The only reason for the otherwise surprising, actually quite shocking agreement in recent months between such long-time strong 'adversaries' as Chung and myself, or indeed many others of us in that posture, is the historically unprecedented, unique, consistently high quality, yet regularly renewed attractiveness Blue's offerings since the Spring. Such quality can only leave the most discerning, objective, and experienced hobbyists in awe. But it has had the unfortunate consequence of similarly historical levels of trolling and spamming from representatives of desperate competitors. Originally Posted by BobbyMann

I love the quote, too.. not my all-time favorite, but one in a series of great posts this Buddha has made. I keep waiting for something jejune, and it doesn't happen.

yes, I am sure at some point Bobby and I will diverge, but fuck, I think we both have posted over and over, that Blue has unprecedented and historical talent right now. he says since Spring, I think it dates to late Winter, but Blue has more girls, more Catholic girls, more new girls, than any other Spa by a factor of several. the Trolls will stick around and fight, make up fake reviews to both discredit, and gain premium access. the groot troll will post 90 times in the AMP space per week, as he literally has since August 1st. he wants your attention so badly. this post is #17 for me, I'm sure Bobby is well below that, I barely see his name anymore. the fact is, guys want CATHOLIC girls.. I didn't make the rules, that's what they ask for.. the mountains of PM's I get, where the guy already has his mind made up to visit Blue.. because they have many Catholics.. but these guys ask which Catholic? not should I visit Blue? God Damn it, they are going to Blue, but which Blue CATHOLIC has the best tits, does the best TUMA? the other Spas are not competing at Blue's level.. sorry to break it to you, if you are a Troll and a hater.

by the way, I have never posted this before, because I didn't want Bobby to get the satisfaction.. but I followed him, so to speak, from my earliest days on ECCIE.. my first AMP girl was Soda, based on his review.. why? because I read between the fucking lines. Bobby described a Hot BBFS Thai lady, no way was I passing that up. nobody else was admitting to BBFS, even Bobby couched his language, but it communicated to me. now we can both freely describe Blue's WONDERFUL CATHOLIC GIRLS, and guys embrace it, save for the Troll that accused Blue patrons of forcing BBFS on the girls, and the other trolls who post how "sad" it is that bareback is practiced at AMPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QeU_h7SmyI