Troad really going down hill

Is it me or has the quality of the ladies on Troad has really gone down hill.?? I know that it is Troad and there never were any really great looking ladies but over the past couple of months it has gotten worse. Jenny's used to be one of the better ones but since it has closed Troad has really gone down hill. Just my 2 cents anyone know where the decent looking ladies went to not Bamboo or Blue Cat
Try--- Happy Go Lucky?

I have yet to try this troad scene only cuz I want to say I experienced it.
If any y'all have intel let me know.

Happy Huntin'
If any y'all have intel let me know. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Same
This is one of those times, you're gonna have to go in and look for yourself. Intel is unreliable here, someone will say they were with a 40/50 year old and it turns out to be a fossil from the damn joseon dynasty.
Title is pretty funny, never been but always assumed it was already at the bottom of the hill.
  • bore
  • 12-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Try--- Happy Go Lucky?

If any y'all have intel let me know.

Happy Huntin' Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
Prob the same since its not that far from the 2 he avoided. Most likely he tried it too.
  • bore
  • 12-10-2019, 01:58 PM
This is one of those times, you're gonna have to go in and look for yourself. Intel is unreliable here, someone will say they were with a 40/50 year old and it turns out to be a fossil from the damn joseon dynasty. Originally Posted by Comanche71
Americans really have no idea of Asian ladies age.
Let me put it this way: my younger brother is a grandpa but he would have to call them Aunties to properly address them according to custom. This was the last time I visited when Las Palmas 2 closed down.