Ladies who have Banner Ads: Are they worth it?

This advertisement here caught my eye

Home Page - Right Column (150x60) - This package includes placement in our front-page right-hand column banners which are 150x60 pixels and rotate placement with each page refresh. This banner is ALWAYS visible on our vibrant home page and attracts excellent attention. (file types must be GIF, JPG, or PNG. (Max file size: 300 kB) -the advertiser column is currently NOT Flash-Compatible

But I wondered if any of you had this and noticed an increase in business. I suppose it at least gives you more exposure on this site. What's your opinion about it? Do you truly think that it is worth the cost ( which is reasonable, 100 a month with a minimum of two months)?

And how the hell do I make a banner?????
mybannermaker.com
They can be worth it. I generally go to classybanners.com for a quick banner. They're $25 and the turnaround is one day.

If you're looking for something quick and fun, like the holiday banner of mine below, they do fine.

EW
They can be worth it. I generally go to classybanners.com for a quick banner. They're $25 and the turnaround is one day.

If you're looking for something quick and fun, like the holiday banner of mine below, they do fine.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Got my banner from Classybanners as well, never bought a sponsor spot on this site, but I think my banner attracts the eye.
I like www.puresilvabannermaker.com

It has a ton of options & it's free.

If you go to the Links page on my website, you'll see the 2 banners I made from puresilvabannermaker.
Thanks ladies for all the advice. I just found out that goodgirlmedia.com, the company making my website right now, can create a banner for me.