True Squirter?

What does that really mean? Is there such a thing as a untrue squirter, or a fake squirter? I see ads stating that they are a TRUE SQUIRTER, and it always makes me go HUH?
yep,,,, fake squirters just pee on you
True squirters are damn rare. The fluid is cum not piss. Most just pee. I have only known one true squirters in 50 years. You take your chances- make sure she has a shower and no scent soap.
yep,,,, fake squirters just pee on you Originally Posted by diddleman
LMAO..
yep,,,, fake squirters just pee on you Originally Posted by diddleman
I already get enough of that at home and work - certainly not going to pay for it
Damn... That leads me to wonder how can I tell if it's piss or not? Never experienced a squirter damn sute dont want my first round to be a golden shower... No bueno
I consider my ATF a squirter. When you have been having sex and you take a break and you notice a nice spot of something smooth and yummy 3 inches away from where it should be. OR as she is in CG you feel a HUGE powerful O and it just totally covers your gingles in a big gush. You feel and it is so creamy!!!!! Now that's a true sruirter and OMG so yummy.

VG69 you know a real squirter. PM her handle. The one i knew developed the skill of shooting further by using her fingers . Jeknu2: you will know by the smell of piss. Like I say, true squirters are rare.
I used to see a provider who made her career out of being a "squirter." One time, things were rolling really well and she raised up, looked surprised, sucked in her breath and said, "oh! that was a creamy one."

Hint: When they actually have them, women have different types of orgasms.
I been squirting since I was 15 lol , amazing head does that. I think only a few women have the power lol.
I been squirting since I was 15 lol , amazing head does that. I think only a few women have the power lol. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
AmAzing head...for the lame like me, your Saying when you squirt it's from being on the receiving end of some world class oral? What about fro
Penetration? Any,ever?
I'm definitely a 100% true squirter...