A couple of No-Tels in SE Fort Worth

I see post from time to time or guys looking for something lest than 5 stars. I was asked today to provide a ride for a Tarrant County none ECCIE Verrrified Provider. I'm not incompletely sure why or when I became the taxi for her. What ever happen to Logan or should I ask? Anyway I found out that there are two specialty inns on Mansfield Highway just north if IS 20. It's not really Fort Worth I think it's Forrest Hill. I have never been inside either but I learned about them from her. According to my source they are both available for $15 an hour or 2 hours for $20 she thinks. Sands Motel and Relaxed Inn, I did not go into one of the rooms and I'm not 100% on the price. I've seem much worse from the outside. So next time your in SE Fort Worth and you are trying to schedule one of those Back Page nude body rubs or maybe you have a high dollar hottie your trying to impress. Just north of Interstate 20 on Mansfield Highway or Hwy 287. There used to be a topless bar, a Pricilla's, that Log Cabin Video and a total nude place at the intersection of IS 20 and 287. I think they're all gone, but there is still a Dreamers tucked back in there somewhere. So you can by her a mesh body suit to make your encounter all that more special