Where is everyone?

What makes some days slow and others so busy?
Reputation, Excellent BCD and TCB, being an ATF and reviews
If talking about topics on the board, it just depends who is on and if they are looking to chat or meet up. Or may depend on personal plans or work/school/family obligations.
What makes some days slow and others so busy? Originally Posted by !!Rae-today!!

Sent you a message, but no response. You snooze you loose.
From the looks of the ads, looks like supply is high. First of the month specials, lots of visitors. Only so many loads to go around. =)
From the looks of the ads, looks like supply is high. First of the month specials, lots of visitors. Only so many loads to go around. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
LOL Not for everyone so it seems. It does seem slow to me too.
What makes some days slow and others so busy? Originally Posted by !!Rae-today!!
when rent is due, from the 28th-3rd of that month, you can count on girls coming out of the wood work!!
Come to Dallas! I will be in
Probably under cover...
Prolly looking for the "special" you had the other day. I could be wrong.........
If talking about topics on the board, it just depends who is on and if they are looking to chat or meet up. Or may depend on personal plans or work/school/family obligations. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
to OP and others, if you think this is slow, I wonder what your thoughts are for this board on say Friday/Saturday evenings...
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2014, 07:59 PM

I think everyone was out celebrating national whores day...

Sent you a message, but no response. You snooze you loose. Originally Posted by cckid2006
+1 on this one. Actually +2 since I sent 2 PMs.
Kids graduating.
School ending and kids at home demanding more attention
Vacations

It's that time of year darlin...

Time for the weak to get cut from the herd......

Specials will get you through the summer....

Oh.... Pay attention to game days and times to understand why it will get slower still.....

Spurs are in the Finals!
+1 on this one. Actually +2 since I sent 2 PMs. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
so you are saying it is more like !! Ray-Not-Today!! ... sorry couldn't help myself ... move along .. nothing to see here