4% GDP

Lower taxes
Deregulation
Defense spending.

All of which Ronald Reagan did to get GDP to 4% GDP. Donald Trump is doing the exact same thing.

In the words of Ross Perot "Any fool could get the GDP to 3%." Did you hear that Obama?

If we get to 4% GDP nothing happing today will matter.

Reagan took 49 states in his re-election.

I see no hope for the Dems. And I think they must know it.
if Trump pumps up the GDP to +4% or better .. and he will .. u couldn't dig up JFK and G. Washington and clone them into one and defeat Trump in 2020 bahhhaaaa

• WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 09:50 PM
What do you think will happen to interest rates, the deficit?
What do you think will happen to interest rates, the deficit? Originally Posted by WTF
That's the key... we've got to cut entitlements as well as other wastes. It will take a determined business on not political mind to do it.

But of course there will be a bleeding heart story out there and a media to poison that resolve.
What do you think will happen to interest rates, the deficit? Originally Posted by WTF
they will stay low to grow the economy as per the wishes of Lord Emperor Donald the First .. er ... um .. Der Fuhrer .. no ... that's not what i mean .. now at least .. bahhaa .... President Trump will fire that leftover commie bitch Yellen and put in someone who will fully audit the Fed, and expose their conspiracy.

who cares about the fictitious debt? do u realize that the Fed pays out almost 90 TRILLION a year in outside obligations to foreign debt holders? so by some pundit's take .. our own debt is a drop in the bucket.

did u know that?????? idiot?
who cares about the fictitious debt? do u realize that the Fed pays out almost 90 TRILLION a year in outside obligations to foreign debt holders? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No they don't. Keep your eye on the ball, er, the clock...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Holy crap those numbers are skyrocketing ..... Is there any way to make some headway into slowing them down? .....
some light weight up above asked about interest rates and the deficit

the fed has what is called "the dual mandate"

which is a balance between "modest" inflation and low unemployment

the fed keeps tabs on inflation and fights it by raising interest rates

the fed keeps tabs on unemployment and fights it by lowering interest rates

so far I don't think there's much of a case to raise rates

job growth under obama has been anemic and inflation is around the fed target

I think if trump can get gdp up with job growth, not with silicon valley productivity growth, interest rates may rise

and then the deficit will shrink, inflation will tend to rise a bit and the fed can raise rates to a moderation

a lot of our ills are cured by work, both in a micro and macro sense, as opposed to nancy pelosi's prescription of economic growth by food stamps

I just now heard it announced on the radio a strong job growth in february under president trump
some light weight up above asked about interest rates and the deficit

the fed has what is called "the dual mandate"

which is a balance between "modest" inflation and low unemployment

the fed keeps tabs on inflation and fights it by raising interest rates

the fed keeps tabs on unemployment and fights it by lowering interest rates

so far I don't think there's much of a case to raise rates

job growth under obama has been anemic and inflation is around the fed target

I think if trump can get gdp up with job growth, not with silicon valley productivity growth, interest rates may rise

and then the deficit will shrink, inflation will tend to rise a bit and the fed can raise rates to a moderation

a lot of our ills are cured by work, both in a micro and macro sense, as opposed to nancy pelosi's prescription of economic growth by food stamps

I just now heard it announced on the radio a strong job growth in february under president trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes indeed. 298,000 new jobs opposed to the 190,000 forecasted.
Yes indeed. 298,000 new jobs opposed to the 190,000 forecasted. Originally Posted by bambino

Wait for it.....SissyShitChaps will see those numbers and proudly proclaim they are the results of Barry's Brilliant Economic Programs that were put in place last year...and the year before...and the...
Yes indeed. 298,000 new jobs opposed to the 190,000 forecasted. Originally Posted by bambino
You believe this is Twitler's doing?

Of course you do. Between twitter wars with Nordstroms, lying to the public, hiding his mail order bride from public view, and playing golf in Florida, Twitler's been growing the economy BIGLY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

• WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Lower taxes
Deregulation
Defense spending.

All of which Ronald Reagan did to get GDP to 4% GDP. Donald Trump is doing the exact same thing.

In the words of Ross Perot "Any fool could get the GDP to 3%." Did you hear that Obama?

If we get to 4% GDP nothing happing today will matter.

Reagan took 49 states in his re-election.

. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It is called Deficit spending...Reagan TRIPLED the debt.

Did Reagan triple debt?

The result has been unprecedented government debt. Reagan has tripled the Gross Federal Debt, from $900 billion to $2.7 trillion. Ford and Carter in their combined terms could only double it. It took 31 years to accomplish the first postwar debt tripling, yet Reagan did it in eight.

https://mises.org/library/sad-legacy-ronald-reagan-0

Reagan will go down in history as the man who fooled the American public into believing the debt does not matter as long as a Republican President is running it up!
It is called Deficit spending...Reagan TRIPLED the debt.

Did Reagan triple debt?

The result has been unprecedented government debt. Reagan has tripled the Gross Federal Debt, from $900 billion to $2.7 trillion. Ford and Carter in their combined terms could only double it. It took 31 years to accomplish the first postwar debt tripling, yet Reagan did it in eight.

https://mises.org/library/sad-legacy-ronald-reagan-0

Reagan will go down in history as the man who fooled the American public into believing the debt does not matter as long as a Republican President is running it up! Originally Posted by WTF
And porch monkey odummer DOUBLED the debt in HIS 8 years in office. DOUBLED from what 43 previous Presidents had pushed it up to. Thas yo boy ! He OWNS it !!!
And odummer will go down ( on anything!) as the most corrupt LIAR ever to hold the office - " I you like your healthcare plan / Doctor, you can keep them " . " There's not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS."
Jimmy Carter is SOOO happy about odummer Presidency. He has a fellow muzzie lover that deposed him from being the worst President in U.S. History !
You believe this is Twitler's doing?

Of course you do. Between twitter wars with Nordstroms, lying to the public, hiding his mail order bride from public view, and playing golf in Florida, Twitler's been growing the economy BIGLY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One of Asswipes favorite cock memes. What a cocksucking pig.
One of Asswipes favorite cock memes. What a cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Wonder how many of those latest job numbers are from assup's gloryhole empire hiring more lyin liberal peter-puffers ? Lotsa libs needing his type of " therapy " since shrilLIARy's loss !!!