Just to make sure no misunderstanding!!!

I just want to Express that my pictures are up to date. There are some that are older but recent as well. I post pics daily on Twitter#eccie and switter#eecie
I work hard on myself so that I keep up my appearances. I dont need to lie about my age or my looks. I am happy to be aging gracefully. So please don't ever think I am not who I am.
I think you look great in all your pics....When I get back I hope to make your acquaintance...
Yes sire
I rather be older and look younger, than young and look older than your age! You look amazing girl,! Beautiful and you can tell you take care of yourself! I got carded the other day just to go in a smoke shop...lol he was like no way your that age! Lol best feeling ever! Haha!
You look great in your pics AND in person sweetie.
I rather be older and look younger, than young and look older than your age! You look amazing girl,! Beautiful and you can tell you take care of yourself! I got carded the other day just to go in a smoke shop...lol he was like no way your that age! Lol best feeling ever! Haha! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Lol, I know. I got carded buying alcohol at Walmart not long ago. Made my day, ha ha.

And Issabella, you look wonderful!
Thanks arealone. I've always got new picks daily on my Twitter.
Izzymonrore@twitter