Encounter: Deep Purple Dream Became Reality at Blue.. New Girl Purple is a Gentle, Highly-Skilled Fuck Doll!

Date: 6-1-2019
Name: Purple
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, TS Breast Slide, SS, BBBJ, 69, Daty, Dato, MISHCIP, Skilled Massage
Hair Length and Color: very long, with bangs, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: very well built, 5-4, 120 pounds, firm round ass, Man Made full C Cups with full nipples/areolas, artful rose bush tattoo on stomach, shaved pussy, classically good-looking Korean facial features
Recommendation: Yes
Well built, as in Brick House? I wish someone had a photo. What is that other site where someone posted pics? Do you have to be a member to see them?
  • Aoi
  • 06-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Saw Purple in the kitchen.

AMAZING VISUALS. And this review just adds to her.
Nice review Chung. Sounds like a winner! Is the A/C fixed there yet?
  • Aoi
  • 06-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Playball : Was there last night.

The AC works fine.

The heat is just coming from all the beauties there, lol.

But seriously, the AC seems to be working. What was wrong with it?
Good review, Chung. Another beauty from Blue that provides full GFE Catholic service.
Excellent, she sounds incredible
  • nono
  • 06-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Are all the girls at Blue CIP because I did it with Blue and she loved it.
Playball : Was there last night.

The AC works fine.

The heat is just coming from all the beauties there, lol.

But seriously, the AC seems to be working. What was wrong with it? Originally Posted by Aoi
Lmao so true though.

I was there last weekend and saw Cool. But she was not cool. She was smoking hot. But yeah the A/C was not working when I was there. Not sure what was wrong with it. I still need to do a review on that experience. She's a doll.
  • Aoi
  • 06-03-2019, 08:12 AM
Blue needs more shower rooms, not better AC... :8
blue is the best place to be at the moment
Very nice Chung!
  • Aoi
  • 06-03-2019, 03:27 PM
blue is the best place to be at the moment Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Once Vicky returns, it’s the all star team. My only remaining wish is if orange was back to join the color team

Purple is Indy level easy
  • Aoi
  • 06-03-2019, 06:18 PM
  • HSL
  • 06-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Are all the girls at Blue CIP because I did it with Blue and she loved it. Originally Posted by nono

What do you think is driving all the reviews, it's not that they are all so young & beautiful. They welcome creampies from every Tom, Dick & Harry who have a handfull of 20's. I shot my load deep inside Purple the other day and left happy while getting a cool bottle of water. She was submissive & did everything I told her to do & she even told me she loved me,but she was not all that & I know she told the other 14 guys that day the same thing. Didn't write a review cause didn't want to hurt the ego of so many older gents here who think these girls are so hot but had some time tonight watching game 4 so thought I'd add some truth to this board.