Dealbreakers

Those things that stop you from seeing someone you might otherwise see. What are they for you?

For me:

Poor hygiene
No kissing (gotta have it, won't do without it)
Bad breath
Nasty, not well cared for feet
Poor communications
  • AgFox
  • 06-04-2019, 09:33 PM
My biggest pet peeve is NCNS. If I’ve never seen a provider before and we’ve gone through references and setting a date and she ghosts me, she goes on my DNS list.
Ladies who engage in BBFS with clients

A messy in call location

Constantly having poor hygiene. I’m ok with her having poor hygiene once or twice, but multiple times? Miss me with that shit

Poor communication.
BSC!
Constantly having poor hygiene. I’m ok with her having poor hygiene once or twice, but multiple times? Miss me with that shit Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I’m one and done on that one. My hygiene will be impeccable every time and I expect the same in return. I’d say this is my biggest deal breaker since I actually have seen someone only once because of it. BTW for anyone trying to figure it out from my old reviews, you can’t because I didn’t review her.
My pet peeves
Poor hygiene
Communication
Lack of Enthusiasm
Tardiness
Besides everything already mentioned, no DATY is a deal breaker for me. If she has good hygiene, I want to DATY. It’s sort of like kissing. If she has fresh breath, I want to kiss. If poor hygiene and bad breath, who the hell wants that? So you can add no kissing (which has already been mentioned) in with no DATY, I’m double out!
Clockwatchers, poor time management... If I paid for an hour.. I don’t want to talk for 45 minutes...As the consumer, If I am paying for time then,I should be the one to choose how the time is spent. Makes me miss Japan... 1hr should be at least 2 shots on goal IMHO. 30 minutes or less I can see 1.
If I'm seeing someone for FS the no kissing is about as close to a deal breaker as I have. Recently saw a awesome young lady and she was everything I look for but no kissing. I saw her again thinking maybe she would feel a bit more comfortable but nope on the kissing so unfortunately I probably won't be seeing her again. It's a darn shame too.

And someone that reeks of cigarettes. That's a big nope for me as well.
If I'm seeing someone for FS the no kissing is about as close to a deal breaker as I have. Recently saw a awesome young lady and she was everything I look for but no kissing. I saw her again thinking maybe she would feel a bit more comfortable but nope on the kissing so unfortunately I probably won't be seeing her again. It's a darn shame too.

And someone that reeks of cigarettes. That's a big nope for me as well. Originally Posted by warbird
I'm with you on the kissing. It's not that I haven't tried. I have. But it doesn't matter how attractive the provider or anything else, if there is no kissing, Spanky Jr. is not going to function as well. And if not functioning well, kissing is the sure thing to resurrect him. That's why no kissing = no Spanky.

Also with you on the smoker's breath. I don't care that much if someone smokes (don't want it in session though) but it's got to be covered up by gum or toothpaste, mints or whatever.
No kissing - most important
CBJ - kind of depends sometimes
No Daty
Clean place / hygiene
Prefer non smoker but if its not too bad that's ok
I get turned off when a provider acts dumb and does not talk.
Of course, bad hygiene and/or filthy incall. I don't want to leave smelling like an ashtray or litter box.
CBJ unless I'm just looking for a quickie.
Robotic service is big buzz kill too. I don't want to feel like I just checked out at Wal Mart afterward.
No kissing, bad hygiene, messy, no communication, robotic, one and done. no out call-one day i might want to meet someone for a drink first. Crown tattoos-it could be from a former but we know what they mean and rather safe then sorry.
My pet peeves
Poor hygiene
Communication
Lack of Enthusiasm
Tardiness Originally Posted by Baconman
Along with an incall at an establishment that I know has been under the scrutiny of LE.