Unpopular Hobby Opinions

In which unpopular opinions about hobby-related topics are expressed, most likely starting a big fight and getting the thread locked at some point. J/k. This could actually be an interesting discussion if people don't ruin it with personal attacks.

Unpopular client opinion: I don't really care about MSOG all that much. It's not that I never want it but often I'm just as happy to cuddle and talk for the remainder of my time.
When a provider says they will open up the menu when I know you better!
  • BK
  • 06-09-2019, 07:03 PM
When a provider says "yes, absolutely we can do that it will be fun" then it never happens.

Or they wear outfits that you never get to see in person even when you request them.

and my ALL TIME FAVORITE: "I promise to make it up to you next time"
When a provider says "yes, absolutely we can do that it will be fun" then it never happens.

Or they wear outfits that you never get to see in person even when you request them.

and my ALL TIME FAVORITE: "I promise to make it up to you next time" Originally Posted by BK
+1. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that
“ If I finish quick can I go again as long as it’s in the hour?”

“ My wife or SO won’t fuck me so I’m coming to fuck you”

“ I don’t hobby much”

Lol...just a FEW I remember on the top of my head
“ If I finish quick can I go again as long as it’s in the hour?”
Is that a yes or no to MSOG or just being annoyed in general with the question?

“ My wife or SO won’t fuck me so I’m coming to fuck you”
Is it the crude language they’re using or is it bc they feel the need to explain why they’re hobbying?

“ I don’t hobby much”
Let me guess. Your response: “I give not one shit” lmao!!

Lol...just a FEW I remember on the top of my head Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yep I’m still just a layman on a leave of absence. But asking for a friend
  • BK
  • 06-10-2019, 03:25 PM
“ If I finish quick can I go again as long as it’s in the hour?” Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Soooooo? Inquiring minds want the answer so they won't have to ask this again.
Unpopular opinion: pbvious physical flaws shouldnt be hidden in bio pics and should openly be discussed in reviews rather than the over the top white knight flattery. Ex: abundance of hair, pancake tits, stretch marks, huge distended labia, no chin, muffin top, fucked up teeth, etc.
I don't think I adequately conveyed what I meant this thread to be about. It is about opinions you have about the hobby that you don't think a lot of others in your same peer group (clients or providers) will share.

For example, my statement in the OP was that I don't care all that much about MSOG. I expect that most other clients wouldn't agree with that. So I put it forth as an unpopular opinion.

I think it was interpreted as just about saying things you don't like about the other peer group. Fine if you want to post that but it wasn't really the intent.

Here's another likely unpopular opinion for me as an example: I am OK with ladies not climaxing (and more to the point, not acting like they are climaxing) during DATY. I enjoy performing the act whether she does or not, and I would rather she not have a climax than fake one. I think a lot of guys do put that pressure to climax from DATY on providers though, not necessarily directly but by not stopping until she gives them the feedback that she had an orgasm - real or not. Perhaps ironically, I think that not insisting my companion have an orgasm (or an "orgasm") seems to be more likely to lead to real ones here and there because of the lack of pressure to do it.
Not enough time left to say that I need to say about this subject but just let it go. Hold on I got a little time let's start by smoking if you do on your p411 it's a yes or no answer come on answer it truthfully because if you don't like to be around it like myself you can smell it. Next if you are going to say you have a bare kitty don't show up with a 5 o'clock growth& shave them arm pits and legs If I wanted that kind of crap I would get married. Be on time not 2 hours late back to the beginning married again. Have a nice day the old lady wants to go to Walmart.
I don't think I adequately conveyed what I meant this thread to be about. It is about opinions you have about the hobby that you don't think a lot of others in your same peer group (clients or providers) will share.

For example, my statement in the OP was that I don't care all that much about MSOG. I expect that most other clients wouldn't agree with that. So I put it forth as an unpopular opinion.

I think it was interpreted as just about saying things you don't like about the other peer group. Fine if you want to post that but it wasn't really the intent. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Then again, I guess the other kind are also bound to be unpopular, just with a different group. No reason we can't use both.
My unpopular opinion is that I really don’t mind CBJ. Yes BBBJ feels better but I can go longer if I am a little less stimulated and it is safer for both parties. Now I can’t say I have turned down many BBBJs when offered but it is not a deal breaker for me.