The Nation Had “Tippecanoe and Tyler Too.......

Now we have.....”Senile ole Joe and the California Hoe”.

Harrison made it a month before succumbing. What’s the number for our new President?
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2021, 07:01 PM
i give senile joe - less than six months - harris will 25th amendment - or just take him out - so she becomes POTUS
IMHO
William Henry Harrison died 32 days after his inauguration. Probably from pneumonia and possibly a case of hepatitis being a contributing factor as well.

John Tyler was a terrible president and ended up being buried under the traitorous flag of the Confederacy. He is one of the few ex presidents that can give Trump a run for his money as the being worst of all time.

How this has anything at all to do with Biden and Harris on day one of their administration is totally beyond me. I would ask you to explain it Jackie but I won't bother because I know that you cannot.

And using the IMHO tag is rich oebbie. You do not have a humble opinion about anything. Without a doubt you have misguided and repetitive opinions. But they are never humble
2 months
William Henry Harrison died 32 days after his inauguration. Probably from pneumonia and possibly a case of hepatitis being a contributing factor as well.

John Tyler was a terrible president and ended up being buried under the traitorous flag of the Confederacy. He is one of the few ex presidents that can give Trump a run for his money as the being worst of all time.

How this has anything at all to do with Biden and Harris on day one of their administration is totally beyond me. I would ask you to explain it Jackie but I won't bother because I know that you cannot.

And using the IMHO tag is rich oebbie. You do not have a humble opinion about anything. Without a doubt you have misguided and repetitive opinions. But they are never humble Originally Posted by Jam3768
You are right, I doubt then Vice President Tyler ever sucked any dicks to get a heads up in politics.
You are right, I doubt then Vice President Tyler ever sucked any dicks to get a heads up in politics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
See -- I knew you wouldn't be able to explain it
Zombie boy is just doing what people tell him ,just watch ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 08:47 AM
See -- I knew you wouldn't be able to explain it Originally Posted by Jam3768

Satire - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
it is a good read - for those with the necessary attention span.