Where is the outrage and fear.

The DOJ and Homeland Security have both targeted militias for scrutiny but I fail to see any of that outrage for the New Black Panther Party.
A $10,000 bounty for George Zimmerman, Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Eric holder is a fucking scumbag.
And Off Topic:

Louisiana voters voted great...... considering that a vote for pathetic loser Santorum is a vote for a Obama.

Hey, Half the Sandbox is Off Topic anyways and I didn't want to spent a whole thread on such a minuscule subject as a loser like Santorum.
No one takes the black panthers seriously, its like the bizzarro kkk. They are a joke.
Eric holder is a fucking scumbag. Originally Posted by pantsontheground
He came from a law firm that did pro bono work for Islamic terrorists. Having this guy for attorney general is a disaster.
He came from a law firm that did pro bono work for Islamic terrorists. Having this guy for attorney general is a disaster. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Being you is a disaster too!
Well, JD, I ask you this. Was it OK to shoot an unarmed kid? Then you have the law pussyfooting around getting this guy brought to justice. Hell, no one would even know about this if the outrage due to injustice wasn't happening. You even have one that would rather QUIT than pursue justice. The Feds should lock his ass up for two things: obstructing/delaying justice and just being a chickenshit coward in general.

Come on, man. You got cops shooting unarmed black men. Hell, one was face down, AND HANDCUFFED. Shot him. That guy should've gotten the chair, yet it took OUTRAGE to get minimal justice. This is just one out of many. There are many more we don't even know about.

It should bother you and everyone else that it takes OUTRAGE to get justice moving in the right direction.
No one takes the black panthers seriously, its like the bizzarro kkk. They are a joke. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm curious, Skylar. What makes them a joke?
Btw, they want him ALIVE AND UNHARMED.

Not sure where you got your source from.
Do you lay awake at night trying to come up with stupid shit to post?

The New Black Panthers? Really?
What do you mean?
As expected, no response from the left.
Do you lay awake at night trying to come up with stupid shit to post?

The New Black Panthers? Really? Originally Posted by timpage
What do you mean? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Rambro, I thinck you were linked to that by 'default' and then insulted. It actually was the OP that mentioned them. Rambro was addressing another issue...ijs

Ok, I will STFU and let a man fight his own battles, just had to point that out...
As expected, no response from the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's not about 'left' or 'right'. It's about a time-bomb about to go off in this country. Wait for it, wait for it, let's all move to Canada!!! I'll bet that as much as any of us think we are right, no matter the side, no one else would welcome us to their country. Keep that shit right there in 'America'...The Land of the Free(d).
That was a different one I saw (on Yahoo). The only one I saw previously was the alive and unharmed, though I disagree a bit. I see nothing wrong with roughing him up a bit in the process.

Interesting.