What does your Zodiac sign say about you in bed and is it true?

• Lia88
  • 03-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Aquarius-

The Aquarius is very open minded in bed and does not pay attention to what is considered to be the norm in general. Their policy lies on the basis that if it feels good then there is no reason to stop. She is not scared of trying out new things.
Sexually it’s almost impossible to shock an Aquarian. As the most forward-thinking sign of the Zodiac, anything and everything goes.

Hmmmm...I Concur! lol...

Not sure but I dont put to much thought into. I just do whatever I feel like doing.

What do yall Zodiac sign say about yall and is it true?....

Whose your favorite Zodiac in bed?

Mines would be a Scorpio, Aquarius and Leo
Zodiac is for people that want something to excuse their behavior for. It's total bullshit. Don't want to rain on your parade but really?
I always ask every client what their sign is. I get Libra all day lol. What is it with those Libra boys? Second most popular is Sagittarius Leo and virgo.
Very rarely do I see Capricorn or Taurus.
  • Lia88
  • 03-27-2018, 06:27 AM
I get alot of Capricorns, Aquarius and Scorpios mostly lol...
aww you always ask too?? I thought I'm a weirdo lol.
Good to know I'm not alone
I'm a Capricorn, Caps love sex and money. I assume i didn't see Capricorns because we are stingy with money lmao
  • Lia88
  • 03-27-2018, 07:06 AM
yess your not alone lol
I always ask the second time I see a person because I love seeing what type of sexual person I'm dealing with. But girl Capricorns are so strategic in my opinion and systematic but Lots of pure energy Passion. They Go innnn and I love it!

But Capricorns Tighter that a church lady grip on her pearls lmaoo
lmao ill go to dennys with my son and have a grand in my wallet and I look for a 20% off coupon on a kids eat free night haha!
I'm a frugal bitch <3
I don't put much into zodiac, BUT I met a lady some years ago before I was hobbying online who asked me my birth date. I told her. She says, "Ooooh a pisces" She went on to talk about the specific type of pisces I was based on where I was in the range of dates. Then she asked if I could cum a lot. This brought me up short. I am able to pop a few times. There was no way she would have known this, so to pull this odd characteristic out of the air gave me pause..
Like I said.
Like I said. Originally Posted by burkalini
If you don't agree with what the thread is about and it is annoying to you don't respond... Right?