Bad Client

After NCNS on the first appointment, costing me the price of the room, he says he wants to make it up to me with the payment of 260$. Then at the last minute cancels, again the cost of my room. Third wants to make it right meets me at a restaraunt and as I was turned around took off! Thanks alot guy!

David (Mark) (siouxcillian----)
817-897-3***
omg what an asshole thanks for the info have a wonderful day xooxo selena
Now that SUCKS, Tiff... Sorry he did that Sugar..!

1 good thing is,... I'm under Selena, AND you.!! Whoo Hoo.!!!
wow! thats pretty rude!!! Sorry babe
That's bad, ugly and really ...really ghetto but i assure u that great many of us(hobbies) been thru that kind of arse behaviour far more time than any of you and perhaps he want to return the favor. I went to similar disrespectful thing no to long ago with one reviewed provider and wrote it off and move on, because is the cost of hobbying and there are great many more provider with class that are waiting for my call to duty and same thing for you sweet.
Three strikes - you're out.

What a sleazeball...
What a jerk...it seems ncns are getting more popular amoung the guys it used to be the girls doing it all the time...
First, sorry about the misadventure. Second .. gave me a chance to look at your showcase (and reviews) and have to say ... you are stellar. Honestly wondered what was up with this guy, bailing on you. Hope things work out better for you ... you deserve better.

Finally ... I'm on the other side of the fence .. but I keep wondering if this sort of behavior can be minimized in the screening process ... guys who do this ... must have some sort of a history. As I said, you are very pretty .. makes me wonder if his fantasy was setting up the date ... but never had the where with all to complete the session.
Yeah that pretty much sucks but thanks for the heads up.. Honey glad your okay..
Sorry you lost out on some money but it does happen both ways.
I am sorry that he bailed on you so many times and this caused you to loose money. However, it seems like you have potentially outed him (intentionally or unintentionally) by posting his name. You lost may be several hundred dollars, but if that is his real name, then his life can be irreversibly damaged.

I am calling the mods to look into this, so you guys can edit the info out and take necessary actions.
technically what is outing??? i mean she just gave first name i wonder how many david marks there are in the dfw as well as the world...i thought outing was putting his full name or full number....thanks for the alert ...girl if this was a provider there would be a alert and ncns review with her FULL NUMBER !
that aint no client...
What kind of fool would stand you up three times? What was he thinking?
SORRY TO HEAR THAT NEXT TIME MAKE HIM PAY FOR ROOM UP FRONT THROUGH PRICELINE THat Way you cAN Call firST TO see if there iS a reSERVation SORRY MY KEYBOard hAs A MIND OF ITs oWN Have A BETTER week nAUGHTY NICOLE STAY SAFE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL