Free association...

Free association writing thread...It's like the telephone game. It has no subject, it has no direction but it generates traffic...

It's for people with short term memory and A.D.D. It's a Trolls paradise with no clear point or ability to control but its fun to read everyday...

I wonder if it will work? After all don't most threads go either this route or the other that of the dead end...silence...no views no responses?

So lets pick the Buzzword or phrase to set this off?
Thay have this type of thing on the main board. but ok you going with 3 words, or what?

Today is the
Huh three words? what? I was thinking about purple turtles?
  • PSD
  • 08-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Purple turtles?

Teenage mutant ninja turtles.
I had a shredder but I could never stuff pizza into it It always jammed...
  • m2244
  • 08-28-2010, 04:30 AM
wlfrfgfan good attempt ....and I am not being sarcastic by any means(just to clear that up lol)......but.......the only reason threads go silent is because either a)they are too conflicting/aggravating or b)they are a dead end topic.....something needs to be picked that is universal that's all
Universal pictures is a crappy studio...haven't had a hit in years
Each thread is like a Field of Dreams. You build it and hope that people will come. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't. This thread is no exception.
Field of Dreams was made after they merged with Tri-star...I cry foul it was technically Universal/Tri-star. I like classic universal Films when they were only one name... like 1939's original Frankenstein...
Field of Dreams was made after they merged with Tri-star...I cry foul it was technically Universal/Tri-star. I like classic universal Films when they were only one name... like 1939's original Frankenstein... Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
Allow me to observe that it is quite rare for a thread to be repeatedly hijacked by its original poster.
Allow me to quote myself...

Free association writing thread...It's like the telephone game. It has no subject, it has no direction but it generates traffic... Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
No subject...no direction...It is supposed to be hijacked And tha'ts what makes it interesting... who can get the most unrelated thing out of a post that in some way is still related but continues to keep the flow because of that obscure connection to the last post?

But I don't talk about hi-jacking cause no one here even remembers that Pan-am flight story from the 80's...
Remember Friday Night Videos in the 80's? Before MTV? I used to stay up all night so I could see Men Without Hats and Dog Police!!!
  • Laker
  • 08-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Allow me to quote myself...

No subject...no direction...It is supposed to be hijacked And tha'ts what makes it interesting... who can get the most unrelated thing out of a post that in some way is still related but continues to keep the flow because of that obscure connection to the last post?

But I don't talk about hi-jacking cause no one here even remembers that Pan-am flight story from the 80's... Originally Posted by wlhrgfan

How about DB Cooper Hijacking the plane in November of 1971 with $200,000 ransom, parachuting from it? Has he ever been found?
I would like the shhhhhhhhhh show to come back on.
I would like the shhhhhhhhhh show to come back on. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Speaking of shows, I can't say I was ever a fan of "Good Times":