What Are The Top Five Things You Would Barter For?

Ok everyone, here is a fantastic question that could very well lead to an entirely new forum being started in 2011.

Several of us, including, "IAintLieIn" were discussing in another thread "bartering". Would you or wouldn't you?

So the question is, "What Are The Top Five Things You Would Barter For?"

All you adorable hobbyist could list what you have to barter or once you see what a provider needs say, I'm willing to do that.

All my gorgeous provider co-workers could list what they need or want.

Thanks to "IAintLieIn" for a great idea.

This will be fun.........
  • hrlee
  • 01-07-2011, 09:44 AM
You Avery...wink
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Sports tickets have always been my biggest barter treat. 2 or 4 packs work for me. Sometimes the seats are $100+ each, so I use wiggle room when negotiating for them. I love games, I just won't spend my own money on going. My time however... I spend easier than my money. *wink*

I am betting than electronics, auto repairs, and photography services would be some of the most bartered for deals on here.
  • PSD
  • 01-07-2011, 09:50 AM
You Avery...wink Originally Posted by hrlee
Damn you beat me to it!
Sports tickets have always been my biggest barter treat. 2 or 4 packs work for me. Sometimes the seats are $100+ each, so I use wiggle room when negotiating for them. I love games, I just won't spend my own money on going. My time however... I spend easier than my money. *wink*

I am betting than electronics, auto repairs, and photography services would be some of the most bartered for deals on here. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Sports tickets would be great! I have had clients just give me tickets and been to some pretty amazing games around the country with clients, but I have never considered bartering for them until now.

Ze you need to post four more though.
You Avery...wink Originally Posted by hrlee
Damn you beat me to it! Originally Posted by PSD
You two are too cute.

Guess I need to be figuring out my top five things pretty quick.
<<<on the lookout for tickets to sporting events to bribe ~Ze~ with
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-07-2011, 10:19 AM

Ze you need to post four more though. Originally Posted by Avery Blake

Well, sadly... I have most everything I 'need'.... living out of the country means fewer things to barter for/wants.

Guess anything I think of over the next 6 months will either have to be something that I can pass along, share with others, or take with me in my suitcases.

If I have to pick some things I would love to have, those would be -

1-Travel books for Germany and Europe.
2-Shopping. I have 0 style points... I shop out of necessity, not desire. So someone to deck me out in flair would be nice. (hell, I will just recruit a chick)
3- Tiffany's Charms - Airplane, Suitcase, Camera. Lipstick, Skeleton Key. I am allergic to anything but gold.
4- Add ons to my new car.
5- Apple Factory Unlocked Iphone 4 from Hong Kong or Canada.
6- New luggage set.

1-2-4-6 are all things I could still do for myself... or are things that are less expensive than a barter. *sigh* Why can't I be more girly and have a long list of things I can't live without.

At least with sporting tickets, I can share the night out, with dinner, drinks, the game... and it doesn't cost me any weight in my suitcases! LOL
1.2010 Yellow canary Cobalt

2. Some dental work

3. A really great Vegas vacation

4. A tummy tuck

Sorry I only have four.
sex
Keep in mind, there is a national forum for posting about services. products,etc offered to providers. If you have a product or service you think a provider might be interested in, barter or otherwise you might post there
First thing would be tickets to go to the super bowl.
Second would be a tanning bed.
Oh and last but not least tickets to the stars game.
  • hrlee
  • 01-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Just an FYI, Super Bowl tickets are averaging $2,000 each. Average.

<---has tickets to all the major teams.
Plastic surgery
Dental work
Airline tickets
Laptop
Superbowl tickets

I got more but you said 5 lol
Just an FYI, Super Bowl tickets are averaging $2,000 each. Average.

<---has tickets to all the major teams. Originally Posted by hrlee
Way ahead of ya on that babe. But thanks for letting others know. I have found them for cheaper, pm for details