QUESTION

Does this make sense?

A Provider will give you a RIM JOB and or TOSS YOUR SALAD but won't swallow your load when you CIM.

Help me please.....
aaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhhahhhhh hhhh

• grean
  • 01-11-2016, 02:58 PM
You're trying to find logic on a hooker board.....
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2016, 03:14 PM
You're trying to find logic on a hooker board..... Originally Posted by grean
Exactly or thinking about it, maybe she likes the taste of chocolate instead of sour cream but what do I know.
maybe she's not swallowing the brown stuff. Lol.
maybe she's not swallowing the brown stuff. Lol. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
+1

I ALWAYS DROOL while tuya...lolol
Yah and so.... I'll have a number 1 w a Diet Coke.
LMAO @ these comments.
maybe she's not swallowing the brown stuff. Lol. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
I would hope not
Some providers are cum adverse, some will offer bbfscip but you better not cof/cim, lmao!
Exactly or thinking about it, maybe she likes the taste of chocolate instead of sour cream but what do I know. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I just threw up
Two completely different condiments. One is a creamy gooey sauce of unusual consistancy and without much taste. The other can be is a strong residual taste, but no substance. (There is no brown stuff..lol). My guess is it is a consistancy thing.

Hey, some people won't eat fresh tomatoes because of the slimy consistancy of their flesh and seeds. Yet, on the other hand they happily eat and swallow spaghetti sauce, salsa and ketchup.
Maybe she just isn't thirsty?
I may just be tired but LMAO.
Roflmao this is great. Im the opposite I wont do tuma but I like the taste of cum. My tongue on the bum hole(gag) not gonna happen.