Relax Studio Website Down

Relax Studio website down...Are they shutdown?
Think they're just shut down for improvement LOL. They needed to upgrade the security cameras to record their clients.
I received a report that someone hacked them and posted some inflammatory statement on their front page. It looks like that has been corrected, with a notice they're closed for today.

Also, how long has their eccie handle been banned? I just noticed that this afternoon.
davidfree banned, Relax website down ... a coincidence?
Their new home page is very interesting.
If what they state on the current website is true, they weren't hacked. It looks like more of a mutiny. Can't really tell much from the video feed though.

http://www.relax2013dallas.com
It's amazing any of you idiots still visit this place.
This will be good for business.
This location has to much fucking drama. KARMA perhaps?
  • 01-15-2016, 06:28 AM
They posted a video on their website about an attack that happened amongst the ladies. Looks like they are self destructing. Video quality is very poor so guys that went there in the past may be safe as far as their identity.
Blackbook is missing....Does police or some blackmailer have it...
They posted a video on their website about an attack that happened amongst the ladies. Looks like they are self destructing. Video quality is very poor so guys that went there in the past may be safe as far as their identity. Originally Posted by 8701
Very disappointing from a drama perspective. When I saw there was a video I thought it was going to be fun but you can barely see what's going on.
Yeah, there is some running around towards the end of it, but it really doesn't do much other than confirm that something happened.
They posted a video on their website about an attack that happened amongst the ladies. Looks like they are self destructing. Video quality is very poor so guys that went there in the past may be safe as far as their identity. Originally Posted by 8701
Their intent is to woo the sheep. Why would they post anything higher quality? It would scare the sheep and further rumors of additional video.