"You don't pay a working girl to cuddle"
- Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey) House of Cards

Or do you???
"You don't pay her for sex, you pay her to leave"
-Errol Flynn
"You don't pay her for sex, you pay her to leave"
-Errol Flynn Originally Posted by Omar50
HA! One of my fave quotes...
You might not pay to cuddle...but with me it's part of the package.
You might not pay to cuddle...but with me it's part of the package. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
And I'm guessing no complaints either.
So who do I have to pay?

I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I would just like to snuggle with someone, put my arm around her, smell clean hair. It had been months. If not a working girl, then who?
I thought we paid them to leave when we are though. Not to cuddle not, and NOT to have sex cause that is illegal. lol
I love that response Reese ... One of these days, I hope we get a chance to cuddle.
I love pillow talk n cuddles. I'm a chameleon. .I change to fit the need.

Love good quotes!

One of my favorite is "not my monkey not my circus"

Another..
"Adult playground. .It's time to play" - THT
So who do I have to pay?

I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I would just like to snuggle with someone, put my arm around her, smell clean hair. It had been months. If not a working girl, then who? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Maybe a real life date?
So who do I have to pay?

I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I would just like to snuggle with someone, put my arm around her, smell clean hair. It had been months. If not a working girl, then who? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
http://thesnugglebuddies.com/
You might not pay to cuddle...but with me it's part of the package. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Beware of this one fellas, that's ho she works her mojo and hooks you!
I cuddle! It's a good way to wind down after a wild and crazy good time. And while cuddling, my hands are busy! After an amazing good time, I'm purring and very touchy feely. I like to mold my body to my man's body and lightly run my hands all over, and cup and caress his privates. It can lead to round two! So cuddling is VERY good.
Damn you Reese!!!
  • !VI!
  • 01-15-2016, 04:49 AM
i mean, i've paid a working girl to cuddle for 2 hours ijs