Dallas providers to West TX - Midland/Odessa, Lubbock etc

Hi,

I wish I was in Dallas - best place in the country for hobbyists ! Alas out here in West TX - it's the complete opposite. No providers here at all. I wish that some of the Dallas providers visit Midland, Lubbock etc. Unlike Dallas - there is no competition for providers here. I believe Dallas ladies would do very well out here.

In fact- a provider was saying that West TX was a very well kept secret among providers business wise. We would love to host you Dallas ladies out here. We have to deal with horrendous and scammy BP girls here. I believe you Dallas ladies would do pretty well out here in our barren desert !

Ladies - please put us on your travel itinerary ! Thanks !
I would visit ..
The OP is well worth a visit.
West Texas was always good to me. I haven't been back since I moved to Houston..mainly because I stay busy in DFW when I visit. I will have to see if I can make my way out there again.
The OP is well worth a visit. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Hi AB , thanks . We should get back to our swinging ways asap !! Am planning a Dallas trip this Jan/Feb !
Hi AB , thanks . We should get back to our swinging ways asap !! Am planning a Dallas trip this Jan/Feb ! Originally Posted by delimex007
I'll be moving to Chicago in February, but I'd hop on a plane back to DFW in a heartbeat for another swinger's club adventure with you!

The swingers clubs in Chicago seem to be a bit dismal . . .
I Have never been but would love the chance to come down and meet you awesome fellas.
Are all of the hotels there still 270+ an night there?Personally it wasn't all it's cracked up to be once I got there but maybe the problem clients high motel rates and hagglers have improved in the last few years.

Good luck boys
I agree about the hotel or motel rates !

Are all of the hotels there still 270+ an night there?Personally it wasn't all it's cracked up to be once I got there but maybe the problem clients high motel rates and hagglers have improved in the last few years.

Good luck boys Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar