visiting Dallas

So I am going to be in Dallas in a couple weeks for work and i would love to meet a provider while I'm there. It looks like there are a lot of good providers in Dallas so i don't know who i should see so i was looking for some help. What providers are recommended and have a good price. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you.
may be scroll the adds and see who's in your range of $$ and looks of what you like !!
What's your type?
I'm not really picky that's why I'm looking for advice lol. If I was picky I would narrow it down in the showcase search. As long as she's fun and nice she will work for me.
Mz Chloe Rae!!!!
People here are willing to help but you really should pick some factors to limit the field. Think about what part of town, price limits (maybe 500 is ok for you ?) , even if you like a range pick some physical attributes to narrow it down. Blonde /brunette, short/tall , thick/thin, older/younger ? The problem / blessing is Dallas has it all !

I enjoy visiting AMPs so is Asian on the menu ? How about have you always wanted a trip to Greece ?

Whatever you want Dallas is one of the best hobby cities so have a blast !
Thank you and your right Dallas does have it all that's why I'm having a hard time picking someone lol. How about a younger girl say under 28 years old with big boobs. My favorite hair color is blonde, so I prefer that but I'm open to others as well. I have some expenses I have to pay far so let's say anything 300 or less. I hope that helps