My assistant....

I've hired someone to do my bookings and she has an overnight scheduled this evening. She will be taking the night off from her job

She will begin replying to any inquires tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Alicia Lee
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Who's the pimp? I'm kidding! but brought it up before anyone else does, assistants can work out great if both of you are on the same page at all times.
Question about your ad, but first some background: I've read a few "bio pages" by newer providers that ask the hobbyist to list his ethnicity along with the other screening information required.

If you screen by ethnicity, wouldn't it be simpler to list what ethnicities you don't see? This way, you'll cut down on the number of superfluous PMs/requests you get, and the hobbyist won't wast his time sending said PM/request if he knows he can't pass the screening. It would save everybody time..
you’ve made an assumption that she’s screening by ethnicity. It’s just a question. That she wants to know at the time of screening. Does not rule anyone out. It’s nice to know what to expect at your door when a client arrives.

Asking ethnicity can also help verify the same individual is booking through an account when you check his references .

Don’t take screening questions so personal.

If you couldn’t see our ethnicity or photo you’d more than likely ask the same question.
I am glad the ladies do not ask about pecker size ... the laughter usually starts when I drop trou and they see my legendary 1.3" of dangling death.
Analeese is correct. It’s helpful to have somewhat of a decent description when trying to verify it’s the same guy to the other ladies. Don’t assume that they are eliminating anyone based on ethnicity or race. Xoxo
Time to fire that assistant if she can't handle it! Jk
  • 09-05-2018, 08:26 PM
All I want to know is what kind of cookies with advance notice beautiful?

My 2 cents...her business her rules

That was a fail...I tried to quote B Three
Any kind you’d like if you give me a day’s notice. If you tell me last minute, then Chunky Chocolate Chip.
  • 09-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Chunky Chocolate Chip. Originally Posted by B Three
Nice that’s what the ladies call me

Question: What’s BBB?

Sorry not trying to get off top
BBB is Brainy Busty Beauty

BBB... is BBB_ (fillin the blank) also known as B3J

Hey Alicia, just curious. When my assistant at my day job is off, I just have to pick up the slack for a day. Maybe I’m doing it wrong, lol.

I’d love to have a discussion about the pros and cons of a hobby assistant. I think I’m too much of a control freak. But I know some friends who swear by their booking assistants.
stop the lies it's 1.9
I am glad the ladies do not ask about pecker size ... the laughter usually starts when I drop trou and they see my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
So if your scheduler has an overnighter I take it she as well a provider
Will doubles be available
So if your scheduler has an overnighter I take it she as well a provider
Will doubles be available Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Look at the first line of her signature, will tell you
Isn't Friday a weekday?