Name: Sweet Jasmine XOXO
User ID:: -
Phone: Provides after screening
Email Address: sweet.thankyou@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P46238
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hillcroft Westheimer Area
Activities: light peck on the cheek, shower, massage, cbj, cfs, zero IOP non GFE rushed out the door, distracted
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: typical asian girl with no boobs but petite ok face. not cut out for this work at all.
Recommendation: No
Damn just got verified by her thanks for the info
Jasmine has really changed over the years. Originally met her on ASPD.
We would meet at a motel on Westheimer. DFK DATY CIM FIV etc. were all
available. She even barebacked me one time for a $100 upcharge. The last time I saw her I felt totally ripped off. Never again.
Hhhmmmm....Call me crazy but something seems a bit off here. You just joined this board in April this year, have 12 reviews so far, one review of Emma Lee where you claim "She asked condom or no condom, I went with the safe choice. BB isn't my thing" but yet you have 8 back to back glowing reviews of you raw dogging the girls at KGFE? A "No" review of Candy and now a "No" review of Sweet Jasmine...both independents and I think very well regarded Asian providers by most of us here in Houston. What's going on in here?
I saw her about 10 yrs ago and she was lame then....

A'Man
Hhhmmmm....Call me crazy but something seems a bit off here. You just joined this board in April this year, have 12 reviews so far, one review of Emma Lee where you claim "She asked condom or no condom, I went with the safe choice. BB isn't my thing" but yet you have 8 back to back glowing reviews of you raw dogging the girls at KGFE? A "No" review of Candy and now a "No" review of Sweet Jasmine...both independents and I think very well regarded Asian providers by most of us here in Houston. What's going on in here? Originally Posted by The Sampler
I've written plently of reviews on TER for AlyssaXoXo, Monalisa, Brookewilde, and way too many reviews on AMPS on Rubmaps for Cici at Hbath, Lola at KK, Sophie from KM, Sandy & Liz at LT, and a dozen other providers on OH2. I'm a straight shooter, if the service is outstanding enough, I may be compelled to write a review, Candy and Jasmine are both Hard No's for me. Like they didn't even try. Hence the No. Is that help you understand what's going on?
Hhhmmmm....Call me crazy but something seems a bit off here. You just joined this board in April this year, have 12 reviews so far, one review of Emma Lee where you claim "She asked condom or no condom, I went with the safe choice. BB isn't my thing" but yet you have 8 back to back glowing reviews of you raw dogging the girls at KGFE? A "No" review of Candy and now a "No" review of Sweet Jasmine...both independents and I think very well regarded Asian providers by most of us here in Houston. What's going on in here? Originally Posted by The Sampler
Also been on this on board from 2018, just took a break and forgot my hobby email since returning to Houston. So careful when judging a book by it's covers, I've been mongering regularly since 2005 in SoCal. Weird flex.