Valentines Day

So what are you doing for your ATF for Valentines day? What would the ladies like besides Bejamins?
more bejamins
I have a Bi-Lateral Orchiectomy scheduled, would you provide some insight as to what to expect.

Jewelry is always nice
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM
I can't say that I have my eye on a Tiffany's key necklace ...cause well.. it was taken off my wishlist recently...

I have never been one to celebrate holidays, especially forced gift holidays. I try my damnedest to show those that mean something to me .. just that... all year round.

Plus, gifts are personal between two people and the significance of them can vary greatly regardless of the price tag.

For most guys it is easy... for the girls however, to show the same appreciation back it is MUCH harder. We can't just give any ole gift...

How in the hell do the married/attached explain some random watch or cuff links or else?
So what are you doing for your ATF for Valentines day? What would the ladies like besides Bejamins? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I will be seeing you On Valentines Day. And that is enough for me.
What more can a gal want than a stack of Benjamins, some dark chocolate with a hottt CIM finish for very rich creamy decadent dessert
chocolate covered ANYTHING for valentines day please ;-)
Tara I already have a stack of gifts for you for Valentines day. You are my ATF. You always have been my ATF.
I have a Bi-Lateral Orchiectomy scheduled, would you provide some insight as to what to expect.

Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

Are you planning on a career as a Justine Beeble impersonator??

chocolate covered ANYTHING for valentines day please ;-) Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
"Any thing?" mmmmmmmmmmmmm !
  • Jaci
  • 02-12-2013, 05:35 AM
Another dance with Prolongus for me!!!!
Kisses, Jaci
Im simple:Red Roses or perfume
I like to think of these as business relationships. Preferably with people I like.

In business, wouldnt it be a bit creepy to be sending valentines gifts, cards, etc to your vendors?

I am not saying it is ALWAYS inappropriate, but guys: be careful. The last thing a provider needs is a client to be a love crazed, starey eyed stalker. It is bad for business.
I like flowers, something that helps brighten up the place. Simple and Sweet.