Something New

As you can see I have no reviews. It does not mean that I have not been in the hobby for years, it simply means that I choose, for personal reasons, not to write reviews. The reasons that I choose to hobby are not important. The fact is that I have let my manly ways distort my hobby views.

We as men, many of us, are visual creatures. We see something we like and we pounce. I have all types of fantasies that I have been lucky enough to participate in, whether hobby or real life. There are several fantasies that I would never tell anyone in the real world about.

The problem is as I am browsing ads, I see a provider that physically turns me on. Once I do that then my fantasy goes out the window and I want her (The next shiny toy I see).

I have decided that I am not going to do that anymore, or at least try like hell not too. I have fantasies that can be satisfied in the hobby but I have to be more assertive about them. I am no longer going to satisfy myself with the next latest shiny toy.

The hobby, for me, is a way to satisfy all the sick or hot (depending on how you look at it) things I cannot get in the real world. How many hobbyist actually satisfy their fantasies instead of banging some hot woman that is normally not attainable?

My future sessions will consist of things that I consider fantasies and if I offend a provider by asking for these things, sorry but oh well. Just for the record I am not into pain, giving or receiving.
I feel much closer to you, now.
I always hear about fantasies and most ads say that they can fulfill your fantasies. As long as I have been in the hobby I still have not been propositioned to fulfill a true fantasy that can not be tried in RL. So I'm so curious to what these fantasies are exactly, I want to know! Every session I have had is pretty normal just like RL casual sex.
I feel much closer to you, now. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

I am going to assume this message was supposed to go under a provider post? If not, uhhh. I know I mentioned fantasies but steve winwood bringing me to a higher love is not quite what I had in mind (For those that do not get that post, good steve winwood songs).
I always hear about fantasies and most ads say that they can fulfill your fantasies. As long as I have been in the hobby I still have not been propositioned to fulfill a true fantasy that can not be tried in RL. So I'm so curious to what these fantasies are exactly, I want to know! Every session I have had is pretty normal just like RL casual sex. Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
I agree with you Cassie that most of us simply want the next shiny toy we see but what is a fantasy to some may not be to others. I do not want to advertise what my fantasies are because there are always the providers who answer every ISO ad. I am not necessarily ISO but whenever I do contact you, or any other provider, it would be for something I consider a fantasy.

If you would like to pm me, I can tell you a couple of things that are on my fantasy mind.
I am going to assume this message was supposed to go under a provider post? If not, uhhh. I know I mentioned fantasies but steve winwood bringing me to a higher love is not quite what I had in mind (For those that do not get that post, good steve winwood songs). Originally Posted by darkchoc6

I have been wrong before..but I'm 99.9% sure Mr. Winwood would rather eat a dirt rock rather than bring you to a higher love.

What I'm guessing he meant was: Hey OP, I feel the same way. What's up bro-ski!
I have been wrong before..but I'm 99.9% sure Mr. Winwood would rather eat a dirt rock rather than bring you to a higher love.

What I'm guessing he meant was: Hey OP, I feel the same way. What's up bro-ski! Originally Posted by misspriss

LMAO Miss Priss
VERY curious as to what your definition of "sick" is. Bet the ladies are curious, too.
I have been able to fill at least one fantisy of light bondage, both ways. Also did the flogger thing, both giving and receiving. I have several others I still need to work on. Some require a little to a lot of trust in my partner so I tend to establish a working relationship with a provider with at least a couple of visits before setting up for the more "Another Realm" stuff. Which, by the way, is a great forum if you are looking for something other than normal, for most people, sex.
VERY curious as to what your definition of "sick" is. Bet the ladies are curious, too. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1, 2, 3, 4, 5................
  • hd
  • 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM
I guess a fantasy is something really weird as far as I'm concerned, I always thought just having some clothing on was considered fantasy (which I happen to like) but compared to what I've read here, I'm a very normal person.

Like OBSG said about light bondage, I might like to try that, but it's not a priority.

Thing to do is just ask her what you want to try, all she can do is say I don't do that. But there are many on the board that advertise specialties like that.
I'm sure I could come up with a fantasy or two, but I'm equally sure I could never have them fulfilled, unless it was quite by accident. I've heard "no" or been turned down so many times over the years, and I have developed a very string aversion to that word, so strong that I will not articulate or suggest anything that I remotely think might generate that response in a woman, provider or civilian. I also don't want to leave a woman, again, provider or civilian, with me thinking that I might have given her pause to think, "OMG, what a perv!" of me.

So i stick to having the basic needs met and thinking that I've achieved sexual nirvana if I get a CIM or COF.
Part of the problem with discussing specific fantasies with a provider is that it puts you in the position of discussing specific services for money. This is obviously a no-no with a provider you don't know, and has the potential to shatter the whole IOP with one that you do.

If I'm regular with somebody, I may just convince myself that the money is just a formality (a necessary one) and that we are actually both happy to see each other. Start discussing how much for A, B and C, and now it's front and center in both of our faces that I am a client and she is fucking me for money.

It actually feels similar to when a long time customer in any other business suddenly starts hard negotiating. You understand, and can't blame them because business is business, but it tends to shatter the illusion that you're long time buddies. Ball games together aren't quite the same after that.
Interesting, it all makes sense. We are all very visual I will agree that we love to meet the newest one out of the gate. DAAAAMAN normally beats all of us though, lol.
In the last couple of years I decided to hit a few of my fantasies rather than just good old fashioned conventional sex with some hot gal who wears my ass out. NURU and fisting were two of them that come to mind.

I have tried to find a true tantra experience, similar to where I was progressing with a certain little giver who retired, but can't seem to find anyone that really knows the style of tantra I desire, other than a bunch of breathing exercises.