Threatening Phone Call

Posting this in Coed because I'm more confused than anything. I got a phone call exactly 2 minutes ago from a female staying at a local hotel (I called the number back and the front desk answered). She didn't give me her name, all she said was "If you keep working in Little Rock, you won't be around much longer". Now that could either be a threat or a warning of a possible sting. I don't know but it freaked me out.

Wish I could figure out who this was.
Probably associated with a pimp. The pimps are getting pretty uppity about themselves and expanding their stable of slave whores.
MB, sounds an insecure bully or beotch who's threatened by your beauty and success. Hope you're packing your "peacemaker" and/or have backup close by. Take care sweetie.
Yeah sounds like an unhappy provider making her rounds.....slow night for her and her "daddy" maybe.
Probably associated with a pimp. The pimps are getting pretty uppity about themselves and expanding their stable of slave whores. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Just...go die please
MB, sounds an insecure bully or beotch who's threatened by your beauty and success. Hope you're packing your "peacemaker" and/or have backup close by. Take care sweetie. Originally Posted by traypear
Aww thanks babe I have a car full of weapons haha (military GF FTW). And I have army buddies on speed dial. I'm alright with protection. The phone call still freaked me out though.
Yeah sounds like an unhappy provider making her rounds.....slow night for her and her "daddy" maybe. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Maybe...just weird she'd pick me. I'm very low volume. Must be a BP girl but I figured she was on this site. She sounded someone that called asking for a reference once.
Just...go die please Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Looks like moonboy had his account disabled after pitching the fit he did when his honey kicked him to the curb.

Hilarious!!!!
Just be careful out there MB. We all know LE is lurking in LR along with a whole lot of haters. Stay on your toes and screen, screen, screen. Best wishes babe
Just be careful out there MB. We all know LE is lurking in LR along with a whole lot of haters. Stay on your toes and screen, screen, screen. Best wishes babe Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Thanks Trinity
Now I'm getting phone calls from some other chick that thinks I'm named Jasmine 501-545-0*4*
Now I'm getting phone calls from some other chick that thinks I'm named Jasmine 501-545-0*4* Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Your just popular
Lucky me
Lucky me Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Lucky as in at least the she thinks she is the queen hooker did not use your thread to make it her threAD like she is widely known to do.
Lucky as in at least the she thinks she is the queen hooker did not use your thread to make it her threAD like she is widely known to do. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Haha you're so bad