Need some advice

A couple of months ago I saw what turned out to be a very brief ad for Sweet Hunter on p411 (yes, I have contacted them about this situation but given the time I am writing this, it will be a while before I hear back from them). She and I have never had any form of contact whatsoever. Given the nice reviews I had seen of her - before she disappeared from eccie - I simply replied via p411 that I was glad to see her back and might want to visit at some point. There was nothing in my language to spook her and I repeat - she and I had never communicated in any way. Strangely, her ad disappeared from p411 almost immediately. Then today, totally out of the blue, I received notice that she had looked at my p411 profile. I checked on p411 and she had. Within a few hours I looked again and the check was still there, but under a new name. I have done a search on p411 using the provider ID that showed up for the original Sweet Hunter and the new name and both come up empty. Any help figuring out what the hell is going on would be much appreciated. If I screw up her plan to return under a different name I am quite sorry but spooking hobbiests by the way you go about it is a piss poor start.
Ladies, can you have an inactive p411 account and still check profiles? Do you get the keys to check profiles simply through a PM rather than through the "request an appointment" function? Can you change your p411 provider handle with an inactive account?
That is all very perplexing.

Perhaps Gina could shed some light on this?
I was surprised to receive a reply from p411 a few minutes ago. I have not figured it out yet but it appears that if I just send a PM, not an appointment request, the keys to my profile are revealed. It also appears that someone with an inactive account can change her handle. How can anyone with an inactive account do anything? Are the same freedoms given to the male side of this hobby?
Nope
Can't say as to the inner-workings of p411, but I can tell you sweet hunter is retired, but I suspect still has some utr clients.
It's frustrating because I would love to contact her but have no way of doing so. I checked her reviews and the email address listed no longer works. Oh well, as always, when it comes to these matters the ball is in the lady's court.