Question to the hobbyist.....

This visit to LR I have had so many hobbyist want to know where exactly I am staying hours before there scheduled appointment. Have had some try to guess hotel one after the other after the other... So here is my question... is having to call a provider more that 1 time really that big of a deal for you hobbyist?

I understand that you want to know that you will be coming to a safe area but you should be able to tell if the area is of your liking with cross streets. I don't know about other providers nor do I care how they choose to do it but I use a 3 call system.
1. Call to schedule your appointment
2. Call when your exiting so I can let you know what hotel
3. Call when your parked so I can give you my room number

I do this for my safety!! I do it with all clients whether they are from EROS, P411, ECCIE, or BP it doesn't matter. And let me explain why...

Example: If LE had made and account or had taken someones account over and was trying to schedule to come see me and I let them know exactly what hotel and room I was in before the appointment it would give them ample time to make as much seem normal as possible. Check in the room next door or anything to that nature

Example: If a crazy phyco kidnapping cereal killer or robber was trying to find out where I was I would be giving him all the information he needed to wait for his opportune moment to act.

these are only some of the reasons I choose to do a 3 call system... But as you can see I think of all angles when it comes to my safety. As should you hobbyist... if you have done your own screening on a provider and you know she is well reviewed and well known and will not cause you any problems why should it be a problem to comply with her safety measures? Just curious as to why this has been such a big deal on this visit when it has never been a problem here or in any other city or state on any other visit.

(This is question is for curiosity purposes towards the hobbyist .... providers this is not an open invitation for you to criticize me and tell me how I should be doing it, I do it my way you do it yours ... leave it at that)
I would have the same question for you. If you have checked him out prior to; then why the three call system. I don't really care except I want to know what part of town am I going to and if there is a sting waiting for me. Knowing the cross street only work if you know the town very well. Do you know what is at the corner of main and Pershing in NLR?
cereal killer ? I knew that shit was bad for ya. Be safe out there!
Hmm. Here's my opinion. This is her system. What is and has been working for her. So why ask why. I completely agree with her on this matter. There is no way in hell that I would give someone an exact location hours before an appointment.

What if something happened and that person ended up in jail and LE started going through their phone. Oops then there it would be for them to find where said client was trying to make an appointment with a hooker. Now they have his phone and the appointment has been set. No need to try and make the appointment to bust her then, a simple text to confirm would do it.

Or maybe the hooker in question (speaking in a general sense Kendall, not about you) got careless and became noticed by the hotel staff due to a high traffic volume of gentlemen coming to her room. So they make a call to the good ol boys in blue who stake out her room for a while and move forward with operation bust a hoe. Now they have her phone and you are going to text to confirm your appointment. Bam now your ass is busted to.

Point is, a lot of things can happen within a few hour time span. Better to be safe then sorry in this hobby. Her rules keep her safe as well as her clients. Peroid. JMO
Do you know what is at the corner of main and Pershing in NLR? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Yep. I do. I will take the Police for 200 Alex.

You can see it on map quest if you move the cam down the street.
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...ed=0CCoQxB0wAA
  • Jcark
  • 11-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Point is, a lot of things can happen within a few hour time span. Better to be safe then sorry in this hobby. Her rules keep her safe as well as her clients. Peroid. JMO Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I completely agree. I would like to thank Kendall for explaining the 3 call system's purpose. It leaving no room for "why".
  • txbam
  • 11-04-2013, 03:51 PM
I tend to get the appointment set up and then I call when I'm close to get the hotel and room number. I don't like any info like that in a text!

This however bit me in the ass last sunday!! I set up on Saturday Night a 11am meeting for sunday in a town 30min. away. I made sure the meet was a go that night! Next morning I set off to the town, and when I arrived I called to see what hotel and room number. It went to a voice mail that wasnt set up yet... I waited around for 30min, in case there was something that happened to keep her for a few min. After that I sent another text saying I'll assume we've cancelled and drove 30min. home.

Later that afternoon I received an eccie pm saying, "Sorry, my phone died and I had already left the area." This is a well reviewed provider too!! To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

So I can understand now why some guys may be extra texty and want more info earlier... Those that have been bitten by the NCNS are concerned!!! I on the other hand will move on and give someone else my fun money....
I do the same thing, as well, Kendall.

I only give a general area or a landmark within 5 minutes of me... Nothing more specific unless I'm dealing with a regular.

Guys that want TMI make me nervous, and I will just refuse to see someone when they start giving me the creeps.
theotherguy1 - I explained why the 3 call system, and TK did a good job of explaining as well... if you get to the cross streets and you don't like what you see you are more than welcome to keep driving, once i give the exact location i cant take that back....

maximus- hahaha the consequences of typing to fast ... but be careful with your favorite cereal it might just be a killer lol

Jcark & Trinity Kane - Thank yall for understanding! And filling in my blanks...

Ginger - simply stated ... I think I have a girl crush on you
i'm right there with you... the only time i don't answer my phone for some one is after they have given me the creeps.

txbam - there is no excuse for a reputable provider to NCNS a easily verifiable hobbyist and i'm oh so sorry this happened to you! I understand that life happens some times but you should have been notified she couldn't make it...
This visit to LR I have had so many hobbyist want to know where exactly I am staying hours before there scheduled appointment. Have had some try to guess hotel one after the other after the other... So here is my question... is having to call a provider more that 1 time really that big of a deal for you hobbyist?

No.. But factor in the NCNS bullshit that has hit this great state within the past year or so. Seems a few NCNS drama whores are trolling and some guys are still inept enough to try and give them business.

I understand that you want to know that you will be coming to a safe area but you should be able to tell if the area is of your liking with cross streets. I don't know about other providers nor do I care how they choose to do it but I use a 3 call system.
1. Call to schedule your appointment
2. Call when your exiting so I can let you know what hotel
3. Call when your parked so I can give you my room number

I do this for my safety!! I do it with all clients whether they are from EROS, P411, ECCIE, or BP it doesn't matter. And let me explain why...

Example: If LE had made and account or had taken someones account over and was trying to schedule to come see me and I let them know exactly what hotel and room I was in before the appointment it would give them ample time to make as much seem normal as possible. Check in the room next door or anything to that nature

Example: If a crazy phyco kidnapping cereal killer or robber was trying to find out where I was I would be giving him all the information he needed to wait for his opportune moment to act.

these are only some of the reasons I choose to do a 3 call system... But as you can see I think of all angles when it comes to my safety. As should you hobbyist... if you have done your own screening on a provider and you know she is well reviewed and well known and will not cause you any problems why should it be a problem to comply with her safety measures? Just curious as to why this has been such a big deal on this visit when it has never been a problem here or in any other city or state on any other visit.

(This is question is for curiosity purposes towards the hobbyist .... providers this is not an open invitation for you to criticize me and tell me how I should be doing it, I do it my way you do it yours ... leave it at that) Originally Posted by SexxyKendall
If it works for you stick with it. If some idiot calls you numerous times asking which hotel ect.. Yeah that moron should have been culled from the hobby a long time ago. This after all a business. You provide a safe comfortable place and we provide cash. I am quite sure you learned a long time back as long as you pick safe comfortable places the guys are happy. They just assume because your from out of town you will end up staying in ghetto central.
bladtinzu - oh yes .. I won't stay anywhere that I would not want to visit a hobbyist at... i'm very picky with my incall locations and always do my hotel/city research before visiting a new city to prevent being in "ghetto central" lol...
Not trying to troll, but Example #2 could happen without them knowing where you were before showing up...
I thought this started out as a question for Hobbyist. I guess the Hobbyist should go back to their section and leave the discussion to the ladies. Frankly I have no problem with your three call system; I just made some general comments because it was posted as a Question for Hobbyist not providers. I have been told before hand what hotel someone was staying in even before I made an appointment and I felt uncomfortable. I felt that if I knew before hand other may also know. I do think that once I made an appointment with someone and they have agreed to see me they should give me the name and general location of their hotel. Once I get to the hotel parking lot I will call and they can give me the room number or not answer and tell me the next day that their phone broke.
I think your system is ideal. I typically want to know the approximate part if town of the incall location for two reasons....to factor in drive time as my schedule is usually tight and to be sure it's not in an area where I'm not gonna park my vehicle and walk away. It wouldn't be right to set it up, then for me to back out last minute due to safety concerns, but I would just as any guy or girl in this game should. Safety first.

I don't want to know exactly where for several reasons, but primarily because that is need to know info and I don't need to know until I'm ready to walk up.
bladtinzu - oh yes .. I won't stay anywhere that I would not want to visit a hobbyist at... i'm very picky with my incall locations and always do my hotel/city research before visiting a new city to prevent being in "ghetto central" lol... Originally Posted by SexxyKendall
There we have it. From the ladies mouth.

Which means any guy calling multiple times is one of two things. A total inept troll or one of those losers who wants to hear your voice while he jacks off.

Either way too bad their parents did not cull them from society at a young age.