Different Starts for Happy Finishes

In general conversations with my gal pals, we tend to all have different ideas of what our ideal date would be. This group is comprised of a very sweet natured girl who believes that prince charming is just around the corner or realistically, the next guy she dates and a very much opposite end; an agressive, spontaneous gal who get her kicks out of firm submission. I have learned not to have a certain stereotype based off a person's looks because quite frankly, FROM EXPERIENCE, its the furthest from the truth. So I'm interested to know...Is the person who like the opposite 'start' from you the most enjoyable or is it the person who loves similar 'starts' most enjoyable for you? My inquiring mind would like to know......
Define 'starts'. I'm terribly slow.
Not clear to me what you are asking.
Do you mean like a slow warmup vs aggressive takedown "start"...then finish vice-versa?
Do you mean like a slow warmup vs aggressive takedown "start"...then finish vice-versa? Originally Posted by traypear
EXACTLY BABE! For example, if I'm feeling submissive that day ;-), would it be more enjoyable for you if you matched my mood, if I'm opposite of yours, or would you want the same Ms Taylor every time?
Every situation is fluid. Some personalities also mesh better than others.
Each encounter is unique...sometimes I want to begin with a slow mutual massage with finger play, daty evolving into 69, progressing to cowgirl, then doggie, and ending in surfboard or lazydoggie. Other times, the aggressive nature of my date tells me to accept the full on lap dance that turns into full on pin-her-to-the-mattress or floor until completion, usually 7 minutes of heaven, progressing to bbbj and daty to my selfish pleasure then flirting with unconscienceousness while succumbing to a final bbbjcimnqns.

Oh, hell, what am I saying...baby, you write the game plan complete with cue cards and I will play along to whatever action you want, whenever you want it! brain cells optional...
Each encounter is unique...sometimes I want to begin with a slow mutual massage with finger play, daty evolving into 69, progressing to cowgirl, then doggie, and ending in surfboard or lazydoggie. Other times, the aggressive nature of my date tells me to accept the full on lap dance that turns into full on pin-her-to-the-mattress or floor until completion, usually 7 minutes of heaven, progressing to bbbj and daty to my selfish pleasure then flirting with unconscienceousness while succumbing to a final bbbjcimnqns.

Oh, hell, what am I saying...baby, you write the game plan complete with cue cards and I will play along to whatever action you want, whenever you want it! brain cells optional... Originally Posted by giteneny

All this is true. +1

The thing that I personally like every time is a little teasing. I like a little seduction routine happening. I like the provider that starts off sweet and innocent and then starts to get naughty.
EXACTLY BABE! For example, if I'm feeling submissive that day ;-), would it be more enjoyable for you if you matched my mood, if I'm opposite of yours, or would you want the same Ms Taylor every time? Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
I like opposites! I am waiting on the day I walk in and the girl makes me her bitch.
I like opposites! I am waiting on the day I walk in and the girl makes me her bitch. Originally Posted by ragooh_aus
Be careful what you wish for...the last time this happened to me...I missed my return flight and spent the next 18 hours in "bondage" underground. Best weekend outing I've ever had...and have the scars to prove it!
Be careful what you wish for...the last time this happened to me...I missed my return flight and spent the next 18 hours in "bondage" underground. Best weekend outing I've ever had...and have the scars to prove it! Originally Posted by giteneny
Freaking hilarious!! I like it slow to start with a ruff finale! (Like Tina Turner's rendition of "Proud Mary" aka, Rolling on the river). Don't like it when ladies make me pop my cork too fast, then Im feeling stupid and ripped off. Lol
Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I'm willing to do whatever. I can be whatever I need to be at the moment. Hahaha!