Best Cheese Burgers

I love a great big cheese burger. So who has the best cheese burgers in Dallas.
Keller's on Harry Hines
Any Five Guys location
I always liked Jake's. I believe they have several locations. I always visited the one in Uptown on McKinney.

Keller's on Harry Hines...yum-o!
The Chophouse, main st, downtown dallas. Jake's are great and have variety, but the chophouse takes a burger to a gourmet level. The one with blue cheese is to die for.
Wingfields , great burger , enormous , not expensive

STodg Burger At the Porch, very good , expensive

Maple & Motor , pretty good
I've been to JC Burger pretty good so far but would like other places
I love Off Site Kitchen in the Design District.
Next time you come over to FW, try Dutch's. Nothing beats a good ole double double from in/out though.
This may be blasphemy, but In-N-Out isn't all that great in my book. Burgers are just ok (even off the secret menu), and I absolutely hate their fries. I like Five Guys better, if I'm going to pick a chain burger.
http://eatthisbeef.com/top-ten

Try this , lot of gooood burgers
  • otis
  • 09-26-2015, 03:25 PM
Country Burger. Double-Double with crinkle cut sweets.... So good, I bought a t-shirt.
I've had five guys I work close to one. Got burned out though. I love their bacon dogs
+1 for wingfields
Ok I shall contribute
(1) agreed wingfields is good no place to sit and not in good location
(2) Twisted root pretty good for a mini chain try the house root beer as well
(3) off site good moved to the new trinity groves district
(4) Maple and motor good but can have too big of crowd and no seating
(5) Island burger for the money good and their frys are a click above
(6) kellers is good but sit in car can be miserable
(7) Jakes good and can watch sports there like the buns
(8) I like 5 guys and their frys are a click above as well thin pattys stacked no medium rare here
(9) Fudruckers my personal favorite.. order medium rare.. 2/3 lb.. why you ask? because it is juicer. Frys suck here in my opinion
(10) To me whataburger beats In and out.. must be a west coast thing I don't get...
I love Off Site Kitchen in the Design District. Originally Posted by TinMan
OSK has moved to Trinity Groves. Great burger! Also Luschers Red Hots (Deep Ellum) is supposed to have a really good burger. Keller's and Jake's are both great. Houston's has a great burger as well.