MIA: Tiffany@Tropical, Lotus Blossom

What's up with Tropical? Lights on, Open sign on, door locked, nobody answers phone. Tiffany doesn't respond on her personal cell.

And looks like Lotus Blossom is taking a break; tried a couple of times this week and nobody home.

Anyone know anything?
I tried Lotus on a Sunday, I think it was the 7th. No one there. I called, and someone answered, and they said they'd be there the next day. I moved on, and never went back to try. I was thinking maybe they were closed Sundays? I had never tried there before, so I wasn't sure.
I tried Lotus on a Sunday, I think it was the 7th. No one there. I called, and someone answered, and they said they'd be there the next day. I moved on, and never went back to try. I was thinking maybe they were closed Sundays? I had never tried there before, so I wasn't sure. Originally Posted by iluv2kneel

Lotus has been closed on wknds for awhile of late.

SF
I've never known Lotus Blossom to be open on the weekends, since way back when Miss Tina was Lotus Blossom.

My theory on what happened at Tropical was Tiffany went back to China, and they are having trouble finding a replacement. Would love to be wrong; I spent a lot of time in Tiffany's capable hands.
+1 on Tiff. She's good! Strong massage, good back walking, excellent teasing.

No SE under - maybe I just had low milage.

I found other good teasers, but Tiff would put your leg in a frog position for optimal access.
I saw Amy this week on Wednesday morning. Molly was not there. when I arrived Amy was with another monger as I heard her in there, but she did not answer the door. I waited around 5 minutes in my car and the lone monger left with a smile on his face. I then went in and had a 1hr around the world trip with Amy. She always pleases me well.
For anyone seeing this , spoke with Tiffany ( 2:01pm, 8/19 ), she is open , closes 10 pm
+1 on Tiff. She's good! Strong massage, good back walking, excellent teasing.

No SE under - maybe I just had low milage.

I found other good teasers, but Tiff would put your leg in a frog position for optimal access. Originally Posted by CrankShaft

She has the best assplay of anyone in town, imo. At times, it seems almost Zen-like, the way she explores your starfish.
She has the best assplay of anyone in town, imo. At times, it seems almost Zen-like, the way she explores your starfish. Originally Posted by Typhoon663
AGREED.....love it when im on that side of town.
Which one is Amy and which is Molly? Molly is the older thinner one or Amy? Both are great though. I just forgot which is which.
Which one is Amy and which is Molly? Molly is the older thinner one or Amy? Both are great though. I just forgot which is which. Originally Posted by Original23

Amy is the older thinner one.

Good luck,

SF
Molly's service is outstanding imho. I've been meaning to see Amy but they don't appear to be open on the weekends or after 7pm
That is true Monday through Friday and close at 7pm
I thought I heard that Lotus Blossum was opening earlier now, at 9? Anyone know for sure?
Dammit, I got stood up again. Monday at 12:30, nobody home, lights off, mail in mailbox. Guess my timing is just off, but I normally go by in the early afternoons.