Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester, An update...

Just an update on Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester. She is STILL retired. (Sorry Guys) She has maintained PT clean for a month now. She looks great and is very optimistic about her future. She has been reunited with her daughter on a limited basis. I have met her for breakfast or lunch several times and she wants to thank all of her previous clients and even some of the other providers for your support over the past month.
That's awesome!!! She should be very proud and I hope that she keeps going strong.. xoxoxxoxox
That's some nice news to hear!.....
Not to be confused with the previous support, that was lining someone elses pockets more than likely and keeping her a hot mess huh?
Just an update on Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester. She is STILL retired. (Sorry Guys) She has maintained PT clean for a month now. She looks great and is very optimistic about her future. She has been reunited with her daughter on a limited basis. I have met her for breakfast or lunch several times and she wants to thank all of her previous clients and even some of the other providers for your support over the past month. Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
Thanks for the update - hope she makes it - daughter deserves her mommy !
As someone who would have loved to have paid to spend some hobby time with her, I hope she continues on her current path and makes it. The PT she was on is some horrible horrible stuff.

Best of luck to her.
She may have come out of retirement….

(Staff edit - remove link)