Hey Wayne LaPierre

It takes a good guy with pepper spray, to overcome a bad guy with a gun.
It takes a good guy with pepper spray, to overcome a bad guy with a gun. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So will Biden still call shotguns "the only home defense gun needed" .. or will he and Obama seek to ban those too?
It takes a good guy with pepper spray, to overcome a bad guy with a gun. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You anti-gunners... SUCK

What did that guy Joe The Plumber say to the families of Sandy Hook victims. "Your dead kids don't trump my constitutional rights", lol. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any gun confiscation, cause damit Joe the plumber has a point.

Jim
What did that guy Joe The Plumber say to the families of Sandy Hook victims. "Your dead kids don't trump my constitutional rights", lol. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any gun confiscation, cause damit Joe the plumber has a point.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Since you brought it up, what does Sandy Hook have to do with this. That guy was mentally insane (but there is nothing the law can do about that), he didn't buy any of the guns he used (there is nothing the law can do about that), he killed his mother and took her guns (but the law can't stop that), and CT is a limited magazine state (not that it stopped anything from happening). The law, both federal and state, was in full force at Sandy Hook and it would have stopped nothing.

As for the OP, if you want to honor someone who used Pepper Spray then you are going to have to honor those who did use a gun to defend themselves and others. We are legion.
I wonder how many times a criminal with a firearm will be stopped by pepper spray vs another firearm.

We are fortunate that we have a choice in how we choose to defend ourselves. Nothing in the Constitution says that you must have a firearm, only that we as citizens of these United States of America have the right to keep[ AND bear arms.

Perhaps if all of the anit-gunners would take their resources and use it to help the people with mental illnesses, maybe we would have a lot less Sandy Hooks. Maybe if we allowed parents the unencumbered ability to discipline their children we would not have a Columbine.
You anti-gunners... SUCK

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You anti brains are funny.
Let's have a duel - you get pepper spray, I get my AR-15.
Let's have a duel - you get pepper spray, I get my AR-15. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You would be over matched. Get a tank.
You would be over matched. Get a tank. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Touche'
Let's have a duel - you get pepper spray, I get my AR-15. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
is it yours or Anti Hero's?

I find your claim of gun ownership to be another fradulent statement.
You fuckers are crazy.

Even the NRA has told the "Open Carry" fools to stfu and leave their guns at home.

https://news.yahoo.com/nra-calls-ope...142822502.html

Numbnutted imbeciles. Nothing completes a trip to Starbucks like a toothless asshole wearing a Confederate flag bandana with a semiautomatic rifle slung over his shoulder.
Since you brought it up, what does Sandy Hook have to do with this. That guy was mentally insane (but there is nothing the law can do about that), he didn't buy any of the guns he used (there is nothing the law can do about that), he killed his mother and took her guns (but the law can't stop that), and CT is a limited magazine state (not that it stopped anything from happening). The law, both federal and state, was in full force at Sandy Hook and it would have stopped nothing.

As for the OP, if you want to honor someone who used Pepper Spray then you are going to have to honor those who did use a gun to defend themselves and others. We are legion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are legion? I'd say you are fucking goofy!

Plus, how can someone be insane other than mentally, PROFESSOR?

As for the OP, if you want to honor someone who used Pepper Spray then you are going to have to honor those who did use a gun to defend themselves and others. We are legion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't know. It just sounded cool at the time.

Jim