Who Owns You?

Great video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcfZzx8xY0 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No doubt COIdiot got that from his own personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY! (See below)

your sweet ass! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Great video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcfZzx8xY0 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I like that. It's fucking true too.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 04-26-2015, 09:41 PM
No doubt COIdiot got that from his own personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY! (See below) Originally Posted by bigtex
At least now we know who owns who!
My dog Daisy and my cat Sam own me. Resistance is futile.
Stacy nails it.
Pets don't adopt humans, they enslave them.
My dog made me drop a c-note for pet supplies, tripped me when I came in, gave me maybe 10 min of attention, and then abandoned me to go discuss things on the balcony with the critter next door.
Kinda missing the point of the video.
Kinda wasting everybody's time, Whinybitch...
Kinda missing the point of the video. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"The video?"

I paid as much attention to the video you posted as I do to the stupid video's your ATF (the guy you lovingly nicknamed) "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, posts.
Kinda missing the point of the video. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, it's a moronic video from the get-go.

There is a HUGE difference between small, limited government and essentially NO government like that dopey broad is advocating.

Anarchy NEVER works. The idea that we could somehow live free of laws - and therefore not be "owned" by someone else - is one of the most discredited ideas in the world. There are a number of places in the world where there is essentially no law - or at least no one who can enforce the law - and they are all wretched shit holes.

Think Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, parts of Nigeria, frontier region of Pakistan, areas of Mexico.

In every one of those places, armed groups rush in to fill the power vacuum.

Anarchy is just another case of the strong exploiting the weak.

People like you like to believe that you will flourish, if only the yoke of government was removed from your neck.

In reality, you would end up being somebody else's bitch - and with no government and/or courts to which you could turn for protection.
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 09:00 PM
No, it's a moronic video from the get-go.

There is a HUGE difference between small, limited government and essentially NO government like that dopey broad is advocating.

Anarchy NEVER works. The idea that we could somehow live free of laws - and therefore not be "owned" by someone else - is one of the most discredited ideas in the world. There are a number of places in the world where there is essentially no law - or at least no one who can enforce the law - and they are all wretched shit holes.

Think Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, parts of Nigeria, frontier region of Pakistan, areas of Mexico.

In every one of those places, armed groups rush in to fill the power vacuum.

Anarchy is just another case of the strong exploiting the weak.

People like you like to believe that you will flourish, if only the yoke of government was removed from their neck.

In reality, you would end up being somebody else's bitch - and with no government and/or courts to which you could turn for protection. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I don't agree with this jizzmop on anything, but he's pretty spot on with this one.
I don't agree with this jizzmop on anything, but he's pretty spot on with this one. Originally Posted by shanm
The amadan has my back!
Then you're comfortable being owned. Fine. I'm not.
  • shanm
  • 04-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Then you're comfortable being owned. Fine. I'm not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It depends on what you call "owned". Yes, we don't have absolute freedom, but as Ex-girlfriend explained above, that absolute freedom comes with a ton of negatives. You have no idea what the "greener side" is actually like. It almost always turns out to be hell where the strong feed on the weak. You're basically crying wolf while watching Nat Geo.

The amadan has my back! Originally Posted by ExNYer
Look up Amadan. It has a picture of you right next to it in the dictionary.
Look up Amadan. It has a picture of you right next to it in the dictionary. Originally Posted by shanm
And an OLD joke to top things off!