HILLARY'S CAMPGAIN SONG..........

Apologies to Donovan.........that's Jimmy Page on lead guitar and John Paul Jones on organ (both of Led Zeppelin fame).

HILLARY'S CAMPGAIN SONG.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trending Idiot, where's Camp Gain.

And why does Hillary have a song about it?
Apologies to Donovan.........that's Jimmy Page on lead guitar and John Paul Jones on organ (both of Led Zeppelin fame).

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I did not know that JP and JPJ played with Donavan. Thanks and Mrs Sir Edmund thanks you too...
I think a better campaign song for her would be "Highway to Hell". I'm just sayin'.
I like "super freak."
  • Seedy
  • 04-28-2015, 03:19 AM
Her campaign song should be "Chain Gang" by Sam Cooke. Fucking traitorous lying, thieving, cunt and her pedophile hubby should go straight to fucking Leavenworth.
That cunt! I was wondering what came of the investigation of him on the island along with the prince.

Her campaign song should be "Chain Gang" by Sam Cooke. Fucking traitorous lying, thieving, cunt and her pedophile hubby should go straight to fucking Leavenworth. Originally Posted by Seedy
Her campaign song should be "Chain Gang" by Sam Cooke. Fucking traitorous lying, thieving, cunt and her pedophile hubby should go straight to fucking Leavenworth. Originally Posted by Seedy
Guess your head will be exploding right aboutq NOW!

BwaHhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!