Jade Helm 15 is coming

Time for you Texans to bunker up LMAO.............
They got rid of him quick.
They got rid of him quick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was waiting for someone to post about Jade Helm15. They claim Texas and Utah are hostile territories, wow.

Jim
It's bad enough the people in Bastrop Texas went nuts and are claiming this is just an excuse to declare martial law and take everyone's guns now the new governor who should know better had instructed the Texas guard to keep an eye on the US Army and make sure they don't take over. Really.

Black man's gotta lotta problems, but they don't mind throwin' bricks.
It's bad enough the people in Bastrop Texas went nuts and are claiming this is just an excuse to declare martial law and take everyone's guns now the new governor who should know better had instructed the Texas guard to keep an eye on the US Army and make sure they don't take over. Really. Originally Posted by BigLouie
This Jade Helm what ever it suppose to be, will commence on July 15th and end Sept. 15. I've heard a lot about it but I am not sure what their real intensions are. As far as I am concerned it's either bullshit and won't take place at all or if it's legit and involves the Military is will be unconstitutional.

Jim
Not you too. This is just a routine military training thing they have done plenty of times before. This is NOT the first time the army has run this.
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Not you too. This is just a routine military training thing they have done plenty of times before. This is NOT the first time the army has run this. Originally Posted by BigLouie
People said the same thing about Bold Alligator. We lived through it. The military absolutely must conduct this type of training, even if it would be good cover for a takeover someday...but being as the Feds totally control everything anyway, why would they bother?
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2015, 08:34 PM

Black man's gotta lotta problems, but they don't mind throwin' bricks. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's why they generally do not purchase glass houses.
They got rid of him quick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They are going to do the same thing to you... but it won't be a eccie moderator.
Not you too. This is just a routine military training thing they have done plenty of times before. This is NOT the first time the army has run this. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Why are they calling it Jade Helm ?

Jim
They are going to do the same thing to you... but it won't be a eccie moderator. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Can't here you whiffy, take the dick out of your mouth.
Why are they calling it Jade Helm ?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What does the name have to do with it?
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 05:43 AM
Can't here you whiffy, take the dick out of your mouth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most people, even those educated in poor and neglected inner city schools, would have used "hear" in that sentence.
What does the name have to do with it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
If it's just a routine Military training exercise that's been conducted before. I am just wondering, what's so special about this one to name it.

Jim