OH NO! The one true god of the liberals is in trouble.

You probably think I mean Obama but I'm talking about your God and not your prophet. George Soros may owe $6.7 BILLION in back taxes. Seems he played some games with his income at the same time he was complaining that rich people don't pay enough in taxes. Now, as the Reverend Wright might say, the chickens are coming home to roost. By chickens I mean taxes in a metaphorical sense.

If only there was someone who could rescue Soros...someone with some pull with the IRS...someone who could pardon any crimes....I wonder if Soros knows such a person?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ros-s-tax-bill
He incorporated in Ireland. He'll be fine.
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 06:22 PM
He incorporated in Ireland. He'll be fine. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, he is 84 years old, so he might not be fine for long!! Then, the devil will get him!!!
Well, he is 84 years old, so he might not be fine for long!! Then, the devil will get him!!! Originally Posted by DSK
You believe in Santa Claus too?
The IRS can tie up his estate to clear the past taxes, plus the inheritance tax hit.
He can claim Obama as a dependent.
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 09:33 PM
You believe in Santa Claus too? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not anymore than I believe in white privilege...
Not anymore than I believe in white privilege... Originally Posted by DSK
Then you have no business determining the mental acuity of someone else.
I want to know who is going to inherit the democratic party. http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=10256

Baby Killer seems to be fine with income tax evasion doesn't he.
I want to know who is going to inherit the democratic party. http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=10256

Baby Killer seems to be fine with income tax evasion doesn't he. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So long as it is the bankroller of the Obaminable Machine....err Mess.

He wasn't around for the spurioius Romney claims, so the jury is out on that.
Democrats: dont mind raising taxes since they do not pay!! they expect everyone else to pay!
So long as it is the bankroller of the Obaminable Machine....err Mess.

He wasn't around for the spurioius Romney claims, so the jury is out on that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh, my! A typo!!! Edit/Correction!!!

He wasn't around for the spurious Romney claims, so the jury is out on that.
Right.... (must maintain the illusion) Baby Killer was not posting at that time. He has only recently arrived.
Democrats: dont mind raising taxes since they do not pay!! they expect everyone else to pay! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
where did you hear that? Rush, Sean, Glenn? Get some new material.
Warren Buffet, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton, Emmanual Cleaver III, etc. All have tax problems that come from NOT paying their taxes. They are all on record as saying taxes are too low.

Talk about fish in a barrel...