Bull Dyke Rosie Gets Welcomed To The Realities Of Marriage

Back when the whole "Gay Marriage" thing became the latest cause, I said that the happiest people would be Divorce Lawyers. This just opens up a whole new field for them.

Welcome to the real world, Rosie.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/trendi...=anstheScore11

Now you get ALL of the benefits of entering into a legal marriage. Enjoy.
Nice choices of words you used - and whoever said gays don't have issues in their relationships?
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Back when the whole "Gay Marriage" thing became the latest cause, I said that the happiest people would be Divorce Lawyers. This just opens up a whole new field for them.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Holy fuck. You can't wait to make everything about liberal agendas, can you?

FFS, is this the first time you have ever seen a parent neglecting or abusing their child. If that's the standard we're using then we have more evidence against straight marriage than gay marriage. Every marriage has its problems. I don't see you losing your shit over any other celebrity going through divorce.

Jesus Christ you are fucking disgusting.
Holy fuck. You can't wait to make everything about liberal agendas, can you?

FFS, is this the first time you have ever seen a parent neglecting or abusing their child. If that's the standard we're using then we have more evidence against straight marriage than gay marriage. Every marriage has its problems. I don't see you losing your shit over any other celebrity going through divorce.

Jesus Christ you are fucking disgusting. Originally Posted by shanm
Agreed. It's like he waited until he could gloat over it. When we begin to actually take delight in others' misfortune or unhappiness, what does that say? Do you think gay people believed their homosexuality would somehow shield them from divorce? We're human beings. We all have similar struggles. The fact that you seem to genuinely gain joy from someone else's struggle is disappointing.
Geeze, you all need to lighten up.

Rosie Is a Bull Dyke. She got her wish, to have everything that Straight Couples have. All of the benefits that married people enjoy.

Well, she got what she wanted. But she also got the whole package. Including all of the "benefits" of going through a nasty divorce.

It's not a Liberal thing, or a Conservative thing. It's a people thing.

Like I said. Welcome to the real world.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 04:33 PM

Rosie Is a Bull Dyke. She got her wish, to have everything that Straight Couples have. All of the benefits that married people enjoy.

Well, she got what she wanted. But she also got the whole package. Including all of the "benefits" of going through a nasty divorce.

Like I said. Welcome to the real world. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No one is arguing that. Not her, nor any other gay couple trying to get married.

But don't tell me you didn't mean any harm when you said this:

"Back when the whole "Gay Marriage" thing became the latest cause, I said that the happiest people would be Divorce Lawyers. This just opens up a whole new field for them"

As.fucking.if.

Like I said. Welcome to the real world. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't back off your tough stance now. If that's the way you feel, own that shit. Your ignorance is in thinking that somehow gay people didn't already have the same ups and downs as straight people.

Now you get ALL of the benefits of entering into a legal marriage. Enjoy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And? Isn't that exactly the way it ought to be? I guess I am missing your point....or, you have made mine.
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Nice choices of words you used - and whoever said gays don't have issues in their relationships? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Not me!
Not me! Originally Posted by DSK
Why would you choose an avatar that could stand for dick suck king?
Hey, I ain't backing down from anything. Rosie is a fat ugly, obnoxious Bull Dyke.

Anybody have an argument with that?
Hey, I ain't backing down from anything. Rosie is a fat ugly, obnoxious Bull Dyke.

Anybody have an argument with that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
That wasn't your entire argument, though. She's a big fat lesbian. I'm not sure what any of that has to do with the price of tea in China.
So you don't like Rosie. And you are taking conciderable joy at HER problem.
  • D.G.
  • 04-30-2015, 06:41 PM
Is it wrong that i would have sex with michelle rounds? Gay or not, i would.

oh yeah. Bad Rosie. Bad. No strapon for you.

Now you get ALL of the benefits of entering into a legal marriage. Enjoy. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Anybody have an argument with that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
They had all the ups and downs of a straight couple before. Your inference is that somehow a homosexual relationship is different from a straight one. People are people. We all want basically the same thing.