The GOP will have three new candidates in the next three days...

...do you think the left can come up with anything original to say about them? I don't.

Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and Mike Huckabee look to be entering the fray. A surgeon, a business leader, and a former governor have experience outside government that Hillary, Bernie, and O'Malley don't have.

• shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Ben Carson? The guy who said prisons prove homosexuality is a choice?

Naaaaaahhh
Biggest news on the republican side is who isn't running.
50 shades of crazy.
...do you think the left can come up with anything original to say about them? I don't.

Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and Mike Huckabee look to be entering the fray. A surgeon, a business leader, and a former governor have experience outside government that Hillary, Bernie, and O'Malley don't have.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Jesus Christ. Are you fucking serious? Carson is a goddamn idiot. He'll shove his foot in his mouth post haste. Fiorina, ain't happening. And I wish Huckabee would run. He's so full of shit it's coming out of his ears.
Jesus Christ. Are you fucking serious? Carson is a goddamn idiot. He'll shove his foot in his mouth post haste. Fiorina, ain't happening. And I wish Huckabee would run. He's so full of shit it's coming out of his ears. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Dr Ben Carson is a brilliant Surgeon, but is extremely naive when it comes to politics. Huckabee is a religious fanatic who does not understand that our Country operates on a system of laws that are secular in nature, and his Religious beliefs have no place in the making of our laws and the running of the Country.

Carly Fiorino? She is the perfect candidate for the times. Being a woman, she can be the pit bull that calls out Hillary for exactly what she is.....,a lying, money grubbing, holier than thou pice of shit.
Carson and Huckabee are religious whack jobs. Fiorina looks interesting, but doesn't stand a chance.
Dr Ben Carson is a brilliant Surgeon, but is extremely naive when it comes to politics. Huckabee is a religious fanatic who does not understand that our Country operates on a system of laws that are secular in nature, and his Religious beliefs have no place in the making of our laws and the running of the Country.

Carly Fiorino? She is the perfect candidate for the times. Being a woman, she can be the pit bull that calls out Hillary for exactly what she is.....,a lying, money grubbing, holier than thou pice of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He may be a wonderful surgeon, but he's every bit the religious wack job Huckabee is.