Only in Obama's America...

A baseball game without any fans in the stands by government fiat.

McDonalds closing hundreds of stores.

No Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon for MDA (though Jerry was also fired while Obama served)

HOPE AND CHANGE, MY ASS!

Where is the hope?
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Jesus Christ
What about the dog that pissed on your car tire? Did you forget that judy?
Here is the HOPE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cw_HGYpOM Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hahaha, What did he say " Baltimore hasn't had a Republican Mayor in fifty years" and then " Could it be the Liberal policies have failed the city of Baltimore"
I would say Baltimore is on it's way to look just like Detroit.

Jim
A baseball game without any fans in the stands by government fiat.

No Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon for MDA (though Jerry was also fired while Obama served)

HOPE AND CHANGE, MY ASS!

Where is the hope? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You spamming fucking idiot. What about the millions that have health insurance now? No, let's concentrate on a fucking game and some telethon.

It wasn't the government, by the way, who decided no fans would be allowed.

"the Orioles announced Tuesday that they would not permit fans into Oriole Park at Camden Yards for Wednesday’s game against the Chicago White Sox."

You can't even get some lame hit piece right.

And McDs closed 700 poorly-performing stores out of 32,500 worldwide locations, in order to boost profits.

You are without out a doubt, the lamest water-carrying conservative idiot on this whole entire fucking board. You start the worst fucking threads, like this one for example, that have no hope of providing any hope or insight.
Here is the HOPE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cw_HGYpOM Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If Forrest Gump was Black, and female............
You spamming fucking idiot. What about the millions that have health insurance now? No, let's concentrate on a fucking game and some telethon.

It wasn't the government, by the way, who decided no fans would be allowed.

"the Orioles announced Tuesday that they would not permit fans into Oriole Park at Camden Yards for Wednesday’s game against the Chicago White Sox."

You can't even get some lame hit piece right.

And McDs closed 700 poorly-performing stores out of 32,500 worldwide locations, in order to boost profits.

You are without out a doubt, the lamest water-carrying conservative idiot on this whole entire fucking board. You start the worst fucking threads, like this one for example, that have no hope of providing any hope or insight. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Man, I hate this, but I gotta go with WormRaper on this. That is a stupid post, JD. Obama has done plenty of bad and destructive things. Those three aren't among them. Many of us oppose Obama's policies. You seem to simply oppose Obama as a person.
Man, I hate this, but I gotta go with WormRaper on this. That is a stupid post, JD. Obama has done plenty of bad and destructive things. Those three aren't among them. Many of us oppose Obama's policies. You seem to simply oppose Obama as a person. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Did I write anywhere that Obama was RESPONSIBLE for any of this? It just happened on his watch. You people are reacting like you believe he is responsible. Freudian slip?
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Did I write anywhere that Obama was RESPONSIBLE for any of this? It just happened on his watch. You people are reacting like you believe he is responsible. Freudian slip? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
M-O-R-O-N
Did I write anywhere that Obama was RESPONSIBLE for any of this? It just happened on his watch. You people are reacting like you believe he is responsible. Freudian slip? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
PLEASE. We aren't all as gullible. 'Only in Obama's America', but you're not intimating that he's responsible. C'mon, at least own your shameless hatred.

The freudian slip is when you bang one of these hookers whilst pretending she's your mother. Sick fucker.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

We could use a few less McDonalds.
We could use a few less McDonalds. Originally Posted by JCM800
JDIdiot would bitch if they hung him with a new rope.